“Best cinnamon rolls on the planet.”
Review of Sweet Jill's

Sweet Jill's
Ranked #2 of 23 Bakeries in Long Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Everything in this shop is delicious. Huge variety but I always end up with a classic cinnamon roll. Cash only, but there is an ATM for emergencies when you need your sugar fix.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

If you ever eat sweets even if you dont - you will salivate walking in here and looking at their wide range of deliciousness.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Located in Belmont Shores this is a sweet spot not to miss. Sweet aroma escapes to the street. Try to walk by without stopping
All bakery treats made in house. Cinnamon buns seem to be the favorite A great variety of baked good for all. Carlos is a great staff member. He was (is) pleasant and helpful. Great smile. Thank you

Reviewed 8 September 2016

German Chocolate Cake, all of their different brownies, cookies and cupcakes...although I'm much more partial to the cakes and brownies than the cookies and cupcakes...
The smell of this place is intoxicating!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I wanted to like this more as I was going to calorie splurge on something chocolate. My bf picked the caramel brownie and it was just ok. I like dark dense fudge brownies and this was a cake brownie. Portions are large. I think most items are about $4.50 each, which isn't bad for the serving size. The good thing is that I didn't want more than 2 bites of the brownie, so diet crisis averted. I would give 3.5 stars and maybe try something different next time like a lemon bar or something I normally don't bake myself. Cash only.