Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
eDreams
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Well, it did not start on the right footing. I paid for my room with my credit card. The clerk went through all details about this place and was done. Problem: he still has my credit card. I had to ask for it back. The room is dirty- no other way to describe it. There are stains on the wall, door, and the comforter. On one wall, the paint is peeling at the bottom. There is a combination bath/shower in the bathroom. The tub has sustained damage and had shoddy repair work done. The faucet knot is beyond description. You have almost no control of the volume and the temperature of the water. This needs to be fixed by a plumber. You do have a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron( but no ironing board), decent, WiFi, cable TV , and coffeemaker with a broken lid. You do have a dresser and table with chair but they are dated.
The motel's location is not ideal. It seems to me that this is some type of industrial neghborhood. The train tracks are located nearby so you do hear the train and its horn on a regular basis. You can hear the neighbors very well as well as movement above me( two stories). The clientele is different. Other places, I stayed on this trip. Everybody are tourist. I seem to be the only tourist here. Looks like the majority are workers. I feel uncomfortble because this place seems to be on the rough side. Now, I will check on my vehicle. It is fine.
I have no idea how this motel got a high rating. I was totally mislead and picked this place for a night's stay. Do not stay here. I will not come back.

Date of stay: March 2018
6  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Staff was very nice and friendly, but the motel is extremely dirty...the room was spacious but: furniture broken, coffee machine dirty, on the shower the remaining soap of previous guest, and on the sink...encrousted...something...
For one night we managed, and I did not want to complain because, as I said, the man at the front desk was so kind.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank livianat2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

When I saw that this was rated 4/5 I expected it to be nicer. It was clean enough, but shabby. Drawer pulls were broken off (how complicated is this to fix) and the shower was messed up so it only spewed steaming hot water. I had to ask for towels on the first night. Room not cleaned on the first day. It was pretty cheap, so I got what I paid for, but it wasn't a 4/5.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ruthnotestine
Reviewed 10 October 2017

A good find that was a great price for a single night stop. It is easy to locate being on a main road with a prominent sign. Plenty of parking. The check in was fine. The room I had was on the upper floor and close to the stairs. The motel is popular and plenty of the rooms looked occupied which is always a good sign in my opinion.

The room was spotless and the bedding clean albeit a bit thin. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. However, the place is rather tired. A lot of the fixtures are showing signs of degradation, cracked tiles etc. It would not take much effort to re polish this gem. This would not be my first choice again but It did the job.

Room tip: Rooms at the back are away from the railway noise
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 139mikep
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Sturdy beds A+++
Walls are thin but we didn't care.
We gave the neighbors a good show.
Great place for afternoons of quiet and passion. We will never forget that day.
Definitely will come back soon!!!

Date of stay: September 2017