All reviews fire pit cookies and milk yogurt and granola heisler park wine hour sister property surf theme pool level urth cafe small touches small hotel walking distance to downtown pool area ocean view morning coffee mini bar small balcony
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Entire property felt very clean. They accommodate service animals as well. We travel with a service animal which is also an emotional support animal. There is plenty of greenery along the ocean. The beach's in Laguna are also dog friendly as long as they are on a leash. I would say the town is very dog freindly and plan to return with our furry friend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ericgleason15
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I stayed 3 nights in a KIng room with a balcony. Lovely and friendly. Nice , hot Jacuzzi and refreshing pool. I could see main beach in the distance thru my front window and a patch of blue above the roof lines in back. I liked the spacious room, tile sink and nice toiletries. I was able to leave the back door open for coastal breezes and the sounds of seagulls. Heisler park is directly behind the hotel: a nice way to walk down to the beach. The hotel offers free umbrellas, beach chairs and umbrellas. There is wine in the late afternoon and cookies and mild in the evening.. Lovely robes for guest use too.

Room Tip: I slept well, but would have liked a slightly firmer bed and fitted sheets on the bottom. The flat sheets always come untucked when I sleep and that is annoying. I appreciated the honor bar, but a slightly larger fridge and a micro would be good additions. It would also be nice to have in room coffee that's free. I was able to go down tho the lobby, but it would have been nice to just stay in my room for that first cup. Yogurt was goo in the morning, but it would be nice to mix it up a bit or add some muffins or fruit.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank carlamY7022ZZ
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Great place, close to the beach, staff was awesome, and the amenities that come along with the stay are great. Especially loved the happy hour and the milk and cookies. Will be staying there again when I come back to southern Cali.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 123kmc
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The hotel is ideally situated to access the beach and within walking distance of the restaurants and bars. The rooms are modern and very clean. The service from the front desk was outstanding with nothing too much trouble and there were nice touches such as “wine hour” and “cookies and milk”

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor to enjoy the views
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mswatt181662
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This hotel is a GEM. Customer service went above and beyond. They truly care about their customers and it shows. The location was incredible, you can walk to so many great shops and restaurants. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Again, the level of service provided was incredible. I can't wait to come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends