“Fun! Good cider, dog-friendly, FUN!”
Review of Julian Hard Cider

Julian Hard Cider
Ranked #11 of 39 things to do in Julian
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Tasters--mmmmm. We ordered the deluxe taster (just one) to share, and it was plenty. I would say all of them were good enough to enjoy a pint, but the cider was a bit sweet for me to continue past the tasters (9 total), even sharing them. The place has nice booths that will set 5 or maybe 6 people. They had a small dog that is resident there, and we brought our 2 larger dogs with us. The server brought them a dog treat (so classy). The was a pretty amazing-looking Mexican restaurant just outside of the tasting room, and they were OK with people bringing food in. Friendly, fun!!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I am not a beer fan, so I thought hard cider would be a good alternative.
This location was highly recommended so we stopped after lunch & pie in Julian.
We had an 8 flight of their current selection and half tasted good, half not so much.
Great atmosphere and service, so a good visit in or out of Julian.

1  Thank zapprint
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The cider here is great! The tasting flight is perfect to find the one you like the best. They always are trying out new ones. I was just in there and they had an oaked Ginger and I went back each day to have some more it was sooooo good. The folks there are great, and helpful! And the atmosphere is fun!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I am not a big hard cider fan, but wanted to go here because they have so many different types. There were 4 of us, so we ordered 2 complete flights of all their available ciders. Besides the 8 they normally carry, they had 3 additional ones they were trying out...so 11 tastings!
The business is in a converted building, which houses several places (wine, mead, antiques, taco bar, etc). The cider place was fairly good size, with lots of seating options. We were there on a Tuesday morning, so had the place almost to ourselves.
The employee who served us was friendly, but not over the top. We would have liked to learn more about the process, but he was not a chatty type of guy.
We all ended up liking something, so took 3 bottles home. I am still not a hard cider fan, but glad we went.