Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$1,000
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
1,154 results
All reviews pacific city flip flops free bottle of wine beautiful hotel rooftop bar across the street outdoor mall ocean view sliding door hotel guests upon check love this hotel shops and restaurants beach chairs orange county tanners wael
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pasea Hotel in Huntington Beach has THE BEST service and staff, from the moment I pulled up to valet, thru the short check in process, to the wait staff at the beautiful outdoor restaurant. BUT the best part was the clean room and the VIEWS! OMG so pretty from the balcony looking to the pool and ocean. We even got upgraded to the Penthouse and it had FOUR balconies and the most amazing bathroom ever! Perfect for the staycation we wanted, felt like we were in another country :)

Room tip: Best views are ocean side or pool view, and they have great lighting for pics
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my family to stay for three nights as a local gateway to get a change of scenery since we've been couped up at home for Covid. Let me say that I was blown away at how beautiful the hotel is and the location is perfect!

We got a room with a view of the pier, ocean, and rooftop where they have live music on the weekends! That was a pleasant surprise to hear amazing musicians while enjoying a drink on my balcony. My three little girls loved the pool and amenities. They enjoyed swimming during all hours of the day and waking around the lobby and neighboring dining area.

The staff is what really made our stay enjoyable. I have to say everyone there was super friendly and helpful. We dined at their restaurant and bar which had delicious food and great drinks that were mixed perfectly. We will definitely be coming back to stay again!

Room tip: We recommend going early to reserve pool chairs to get the best spots. They fill up fast. Also bring lots of sunscreen!
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my second stay at Pasea. I love this hotel for so many reasons. The rooms are well-adorned, clean and comfortable. The location couldn't be better (literally across the street from the beach). To top it off, the pool, surrounding restaurants and amenities make for a lively, yet relaxed atmosphere that accentuates the top-notch service Pasea is well known for. During this past visit, I had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite bands, The Cold War Kids, perform a ROOFTOP CONCERT! It was the perfectly intimate COVID-era concert that I was able to enjoy from the comfort of my own balcony! I can't say enough about the creative events that Pasea puts on. Keep up the good work!

Room tip: Get a West-facing room! It's totally worth it.
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice looking resort. We loved the location of our room but once we got into our deluxe edition upgraded room we were a bit shocked. Very small, carpet was frayed, bed mattresses were hard & sagging. So uncomfortable and old my back killed me after the first night. Food was good though and place was cool looking. Not worth $300 plus per night for sure sadly

Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul Maddison, General Manager at Pasea Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Raidtank for leaving this feedback. You have brought up important details that need to be addressed. We will bring these up in our weekly operations meeting. Our guests feedback is critical and we hope to resolve some of these issues in the near future. Thank you and safe travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am at the hotel now. The reason we came to the hotel was to ride bikes on the board walk and lay by the pool. The bikes are limited to 2 hours so we couldn’t ride to balboa island and have lunch like we had planned. The pool is small and they reserve half of the seats for day visitors for a fee. The jacuzzi stopped working while we were in it. There was no service. The room is dirty. The slide door of the bathroom is filthy. There is blood stains on the sheets. Bed is saggy and old. I travel away from home approximately 4 months a year and this hotel is a huge let down. I do not recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 333love2travel

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. It is unfortunate that you were not able to experience Pasea the way that you should have. We ask that you reach out to Jovani Guzman; jguzman@paseahotel.com to further discuss your recent time with us. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this in a timely manner. Thank you