“Where else is there?”

Add it.
Parry's Market
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Happy Camp
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, understanding management, lots of great selections and I was impressed with the quality of their fresh produce. Huge beer selections and even some yummy fresh organic (local?) snack options. Oh yes, and the few times I went in to shop, the place was clean and well stocked- labels out even! Though it is the only spot in town... I’d still go here again. My small town grocery store didn’t do well in comparison lol.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This store sold a short time ago, and I feared for the worst...But WOW! the new owners (Now the "Kingfisher Market" are doing a superb job. The produce is well managed, the meats are great, and the service is excellent. I get our commercial packaged ice cream here, and they seem to know exactly what to stock for me. The variety of product in this little store is amazing, and frankly, I don't know how they do it. Dan, has worked here a long time, and I enjoy seeing him and other long time locals contributing to one of the best run local businesses...in my opinion. Congratulations on making a great little store even a bit better!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

This little grocery store is a life saver for the extended community. While the store is small, the place is crammed to the rafters with food and supplies. I was surprised just how much these folks have..

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place is quite large inside and has everything that you might need for groceries. They open early, so if you want to get on the road, you can put together a decent breakfast.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We were very pleased with the selection and pricing in this market. The store was very clean and well organized and the clerks were very helpful.