Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$90
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SuperTravel
US$88
View deal
Vio.com
Etrip
ExpediaUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2022

This is a homeless shelter not a hotel! Dirty rooms. Dirty parking lot. No Safes inside the rooms. No swimming pool. Hallways and elevators are dirty and smell horrible. Uncomfortable beds. Rusty old refrigerator. There were graffiti inside elevators. Suspicious people are staying in this hotel. They're smoking marijuana in the parking lot. Also, a lady was smoking inside her room and the smoke triggered the fire alarm which was so loud and they had to call the Fire Department. This loud fire alarm has ruined our stay at this hotel. People come to hotels to take some rest not to be disturbed by loud fire alarms. Besides, people staying above our rooms were so noisy; they were pounding and stomping on the floor all night. We could hear them talking and laughing. We requested a quiet room on the upper floor but they didn't honor our request. Furthermore, a lady was knocking on the door of her friends/family for about 30 minutes. She was taking loud and asking them to open the door at night. Front Desk employees are neither pleasant nor welcoming except Jaqueline who is OK. Some of the housekeepers are nice and friendly. We will never come back to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 6 February 2022

This hotel is FILTHY dirty and you can smell it as soon as you enter the building, food scraps and trash scattered on the floor in the common areas. The sheets on our bed were dirty from previous guests and when I informed the front desk, they said they didn’t have any clean bedding in the entire hotel. The worst part was the mold in our room. It was so bad it made me sick the first night. I did some investigating of the room and found the bathroom exhaust fan and the AC unit were both covered in mold! The hotel acknowledged the mold, but refused to accommodate us elsewhere. They also refused to refund my money for the rest of my reservation. I wasn’t about to put my health at risk for another night, so I had to pay them $300 for the night that I didn’t even stay at their hotel, and pay an additional $300 for a room at the Hilton. This hotel is a nightmare, management is so rude, do yourself a favor and stay far far away!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2021

As soon as we arrived I noticed the hotel had an odd smell, I’d later find that this was due to mold and rotten food which was found throughout the hotel. We checked out after a few hours because I started experiencing respiratory symptoms due to the mold. This place is horribly dirty, and management is so bad that they won’t even acknowledge any of the issues. The general manager just gave me attitude and said the mold covered AC unit, exhaust fan and walls were just “stained”. Aside from that, there were no clean towels at all— not anywhere in the entire hotel. There was also no blanket on the bed, and the sheets were dirty. The parking lot is super sketchy, especially at night. Lastly they charged me nearly $300 for my cancelled stay, refused to refund, and were unwilling to relocate us to another property that wasn’t a health hazard. I will never stay at Sonesta again, and this is coming from a repeat customer and elite (top tier) member of their Sonesta travel pass program.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2021

This apartment suite property is antiquated and filthy! The property managers Stephanie and Brigitte on the premises are unethical, discriminatory, discourteous, and all-around bad people. It is shocking they are employed in the hospitality industry, given they lack hospitality, understanding, and compassion. They encourage the onsite staff to participate with them, some do, and some won't. A gangland-style environment, beware.

Stephanie and Brigitte are incapable of offering solutions. They apply no effort to assist you with resolutions of any kind. But they are capable of creating problems and blaming you for them. Both are adept at telling lies and never taking personal responsibility for their mistakes.

Stephanie and Brigitte run this property like a "JAIL." I witnessed them "toss the suites." Meaning they would go through a suite take items and search through cabinetry in the kitchen, bathroom, and drawers in bedrooms and linen closets removing items like; Bath towels, Dishcloths/towels, irons, ironing boards, laundry baskets, trash cans, shower curtains, kitchenwares, toasters, coffee pots, utensils, strip beds of linens and pillows, remove all personal soaps, and cleaning supplies! No way for you to wash your hands' etcetera and that's massive health and safety code violations.

This nasty duo enjoys harassing, threatening, and menacing people. Don't buy their fake smiles and fake voices they turn it on and off. The actions described here are "who they are," and "how they act IS" with total reckless disregard, immoral and unethical practices, a complete lack of a Business Code of conduct. Shame on any company for employing Stephanie and Brigitte and, approving such conduct.

The behaviors of GM's Stephanie and Brigitte are CRIMINAL. My point in taking the effort to expose them is to protect others and influence your decision when choosing your property stay. Don't choose this property for any reason whatsoever. All the best.

Room tip: Not worth any amount of money!
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank BeSmart11
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Horrible customer service, the lady at the front desk is horribly RUDE! The laundry room is a joke... To the point you get treated like your homeless!! Not happy at all. My first stay about 2 months ago was awesome but seems to have gone down hill in their customer service!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank heidit233
IHG Service, Owner at Sonesta Simply Suites Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Hello heidit233,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us among your many lodging options. We also appreciate your candid remarks.

While I am happy that you’re one of our returning guests, I understand your disappointment with the customer service experienced. I am also sorry to hear our laundry area did not exceed expectations. Trust that our team, together with our hotel, are yours in hospitality, and will always be here to provide you the experience that you deserve. I will immediately convey your remarks to our hotel’s upper management for improvements in our amenities and services.

I’ve also sent you an email that should now be in your inbox discussing your stay further.

Best,