Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$90
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
SuperTravel
US$88
View deal
Vio.comUS$90
Agoda.comUS$90
ExpediaUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

We used this hotel while attending a conference at the Anaheim convention centre. It is roughly a 10 minute car ride away, but because of that good value. The rooms are a little tired but the service was excellent.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

It’s a candlewood so you expect something decent and you get just that. No breakfast like most normal extended stays, the rooms were quaint but outdated on the appliances although they did work no problem. The fitness center is in the same room with laundry and the suite shop which could become frustrating. I do recommend a stay here if the rates are reasonable.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2018

Hi steedj2014,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments about our facilities, the rooms and appliances are very much appreciated. Please be assured that your comments will be forwarded to the management teams to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Again, thanks for staying with us. We hope you give us another chance to provide you with a better stay.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights nov. 2-4 for a disneyland trip. All the other hotels were booked due to blizzcon.
They allowed me to check in an hour earlier than the regular check in at 4 which was awesome. Got into the room looked great! I’ve stayed in the candlewood hotel near Disneyland and it’s such a wonderful clean hotel and friendly staff that I would think this would be no different. I was wrong. As any person does they wana quickly take a shower after driving several hours on a road trip. Came across a towel that was stained and even had pubic hairs on it! I was grossed out! I’ve never seen anything like that ever even staying at a motel I’ve never seen anything like that I was DISGUSTED!!!! So since we were in need of towels my husband goes downstairs asked for towels. The lady rudely asked him, “Well where are your other towels?” He told her he had left them upstairs on the bathroom floor because they were stained and dirty and he would not be touching them. She demanded him to bring them down to her and gave him a bag to do so. I was pissed. That’s unacceptable!! And to top it off our toilet clogged and we were at Disneyland and told the staff it was before we left they took care of it and when we came back whatever was in the toilet that had clogged it was around the bowl when we came back not even cleaned! This hotel is unsanitary! I will never stay here again due to the dirtiness of the hotel room and the rude staff! Please don’t stay here if you have family the kids should not be in a dirty hotel like this!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank lynnnieee
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Hello lynnnieee,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Candlewood Suites Garden Grove/Anaheim Area, CA. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I stayed for 9 nights in this hotel. First of all, the hotel location is good. It is not close to supermarkets and shopping malls but it is easy to reach many places like "the outlets", walmart and Target within 5-10 minutes by car. Our room was comfortable and equipped with stove top, mircowave oven, coffee maker, utensils, refrigerator, air condition and TV. Also, there is a free laundry service available for guests and you can buy washing powder from reception with few dollars. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful, whenever you ask them about any thing you will get their support. I recommend this hotel for guests who will visit Garden Grove.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Old property but with great perks. It has that home feel but not quite like your home but that of a close relative like an aunt. That's what I liken this property like. There is also a sense of community and friendship. There are some nice touches and updates and where it is lacking the amenities make up for it. Ali (Front Desk) is like the Uncle of the property then you have all your Aunties. Very clean property. The staff works very hard. They are friendly and polite. There is nightly security. I would stay at this property again. George Foreman Grills, Books, DVDs and more are available to borrow. Washer and Dryers are available complementary which was a huge bonus. There is also ans outdoor grill and pavilion on the property.

Date of stay: July 2018