1,118 results
All reviews within walking distance convention center fridge and microwave breakfast staff front desk staff parking lot would stay here again business trip great place to stay other hotels clean hotel near disneyland beds were comfortable free breakfast visiting disneyland after a long day disneyland area
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Great food!!! I enjoyed the environment and the staff are very helpful, if we needed anything they were willing to help and resolve my problem. I would be more than happy to book them for my next trip!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alejandra D
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

So I recently stay at this location and I can say probably one of the best stays I’ve had at a hotel. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Front desk supervisor Stephanie Flores made my stay at your hotel great! Breakfast by far was better than other hotels I’ve recently stayed at! Definitely will be returning to this location!

2  Thank MoonKnight94
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is honestly very friendly! They made my family and I very comfortable. If there was an issue they would find a solution without any problems. I will gladly book this hotel again when the time comes. Thank you again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JoshuaV98
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my family had a great time at this hotel everyone was very helpful answered all our questions , the dinner stuff was very informative and also all the things in Anaheim and Stephanie one off the staff there help me and family decide which kind of tickets Disney tickets was best because I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to go in and made the trip just so much nicer knowing that everyone at the hotel was very nice and willing to answer any and all questions I had

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank loveelyvaleriee
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel was amazing I booked the room kinda last minute I had contacted the staff and had requested the highest room available to surprise my wife with a weekend away from our busy work schedules the staff was amazing the room was great I wasn’t expecting the staff to go above and beyond with the wonderful gestures as soon as we walked in the room with assorted sweets and chocolates to compliment the bottle of wine given to us for the night I’d highly recommend for couples and family’s plenty to see plenty to eat so if your interested in staying or are undisisive look no further Hilton garden In is anticipating your arrival !

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Humberto G