Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 18/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I stayed her twice in the last month or so, will be my last time. Hotel is cheap, but nothing works. From the first second I got there, and went to get some ice from the machine I saw outside to make some cold drinks for us because it was so hot inside and out, ac didnt work at all: blew only warm air, only to find out the ice machine doesnt make ice??, had to go out to the store to buy ice...I was bitter because I had to pay almost $10 dollars per day for a double bag of ice from the gas station when the office told me the machine had been broken for some time, and I should not to expect it to be working before we checked out, so had to buy daily each of the 4 WEEKDAYS of our stay (ever heard of getting it fixed along with the AC and the TV). Oh yes and the TV on the wall would not turn on, just gave up and assumed the place is a no frills, hot ,iceless, cheap place to sleep with to entertainment so bring your own. Its no wonder why a lot of the guests are just outside hanging around leaning over the guardrailing looking at you when you walk by..they are trying to get cool cause its too hot inside and no tv to watch! The pictures of this place provided by management are not the what you will see, all of the rooms have hardwood floors ad the rooms look nothing like that or I would have been happy. All non-working tv's are mounted on the wall at foot of bed. Pool was dry, so no option for that...so no way to cool off here.

Room tip: Ask them if tv & ac works inside room, did they get the ice machine or pool fixed yet?
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Hello out there Tripadvisor review land. Stayed here on Labor day weekend for 3 nights. Good budget hotel 3 miles away from Disneyland.
Check in was easy and desk was friendly. The property was well kept and clean. A plus if your a dog owner is they have a fenced off area for dogs to exercise in (see picture attached). They do have a swimming pool but it is currently being resurfaced and closed keep that in mind if you want a pool.
One note, Tripadvisor under amenities says there is free wifi. The wifi is not free it is $3 a day. The wifi worked well but if you do not have the password it will not work even though when you do a wifi search a open Motel 6 wifi shows.
Next up the room which was a non smoking room. Previous reviews were generally bad on the rooms. Well you might want to try it again. They have redone the rooms so all the dirty carpet is gone and the rest of the room has been painted, re decorated and furnished. There is a fridge and microwave in the room, hard laminate floors, flat screen tv and a nice table and underneath where the tv is mounted. The sink is nice and simple and the shower and toilet were clean and worked fine. Only complaint I had with the bathroom is they need to pay attention to details. Whom ever installed the tiles in the shower did not cut it correctly so there is a hole under the faucet. Not a big deal but should be fixed. Also there was a hole next to the sink in the wall where someone drilled but did not patch it. Both minor things but should be fixed. As far as soap dont expect anything fancy just a small bar of soap. The towels are small and basic but we're clean. My advice is bring your own soap I always do as well as towels because I like thicker nicer towels. If I am staying at a 5 star hotel I do not worry about it. I am sure some people will say what is the point of bringing your own stuff when going out of town. The way I look at it is when I stay in budget hotels I know there is some stuff I need to bring because no matter what budget hotel you are staying at they will not have.
Ok the surrounding areas. There was a couple of fast food places and a Dennys that you could walk to if you had to on the east side of the freeway. For other restaurants there is many other options if you get on Harbor Blvd and drive towards Disneyland or for those of you who know directions that will be East bound. Distance to Disneyland is about 3 to 4 miles depending how you drive there. Easiest way according to Google maps is freeway 22(the one next to the hotel) east towards I-5 then north on I-5 to ball road. Or you can come out of the hotel make a right then at the light make another right onto Harbor Blvd. Take Harbor east towards Disneyland until you get to Garden Grove Blvd it will be right before Harbor curves to the right. Make a left drive north and turn right on West. Take West east for a couple mile all the way to Ball road where you have to make a U-turn to get to the parking structure. My advice is drive straight down Harbor and park at the Disney Toy Story parking lot 1900 S Harbor Blvd. It is between Orangewood and Katella on the right hand side. They have transport buses right to Disneyland. Here is the reason for suggesting to use this lot. Every weekend I have gone over the years they have cars drive up to the Mickey and Friends parking then redirect you to Toy Story or Puma lot. So I would just go to Toy Story it eliminates needless time you spend driving around to the next lot. If it is during a slow time during the week you should be fine to go to Mickey and Friends lot (AKA the big parking structure across from Disneyland )
Ok I have rambled on enough I hope all my information was helpful. Overall good budget hotel with new remodeled room I just hope they keep the rooms nice and updated. Happy travels Fresnonittanylion

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fresnonittanylion
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

If I could rate this with a- 5 I would! Where do I even start with this piece of s***! I booked on expedia.com paying for two nights with a double bed for me and my friend I payed up front $158 because it was the best deal closest to
Angels Stadium. Upon arrival we missed the illegal u turn and had to get back on the freeway and go out of our way to even get there! As we were pulling into the neighborhood we noticed it was in a ghetto neighborhood! I checked in and was told there was only a smoking room available when I booked a non smoking room! I took the room anyway while making our way to our room we realized the screen in the window had been tampered like someone had tried to break in, the room was just completely disgusting the floor was black and dirty the walls had patches all over them the tub drain was filled with dirt hair and mold there was gang writing on the baseboard on the ceiling we honestly feared our life! I then went to cancel my room with the lady at the front desk she then said that expedia had to give my money back! Called them and they called her and told me to go speak to her again! I did she kept avoiding my questions and kept giving the run around! After 5 calls and 2 hours on the phone I finally was reimbursed half of my price and am still waiting on the other half! Do not stay here and do not use expedia ever!! Very disappointed!

Date of stay: May 2014
5  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Ok first of all booked the stay expedia. Terrible choice. Got there only a smokers room was available. When I chose the room I chose no smoking. But I went with it anyways. Got to the room carpet was disgusting black carpet that was suppose to be blue. Walls had what looked like mold on them which was nasty. On the wall it had been tagged by a gang. No joke. Window screen was bent to hell like it had been broken into. The shower had nasty hair all over in the bottom of it. The cups was plastic cups and one had water marks om it that looked like it had been used 15 times over. Bed was hard as a rock and sheets had not been washed thry were black. I had enough went to get a refund and the indian lady at the front desk said I had to go through expedia because i chsnged to a smoking room which i had to b3cause there was no more rooms, and went on to tell me that she couldnt give me a refund because she did not recieve a payment expedia did. Talked to five different expedia people they all tried to call her and she was not there to answer but I heard the phone ringing and she just stood there and looked at me making calls on her cell phone.. no joke. Do not stay here. I didnt and wouldnt get paid to stay there. And do not use expedia.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rowdy H
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very disappointed, I would never stay at the Econo Lodge Inn property again. The bed is as HARD as a rock. The room is very old looking, most light switches and plugs don't work, TV, tables all have cigarette burns all over them. The 2 bed light attached to the wall were hanging half off and not working. Smoke detectors where gone, just holes in the ceiling. Toilet was loose and not bolted down. Only 1 towel was given, when I asked for more they said they were out. Paid $95 a night. NEVER AGAIN

Date of stay: March 2014