“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 May 2022

Dining at Los Sanchez Restaurant was an great experience. There were many menu selections with traditional dishes from Mexico. They have a vast selection of dishes, and the food was very fresh and delicious. We went to eat an early lunch at 11:00 on Sunday, and by noon, there was a line of approximately 20-25 people in line to order food. Firefighters, policemen, and many people were in line to order food. I think that our first responders know the best places to eat, so I’ll drive several miles to dine at Los Sanchez again soon.

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 13 September 2019

We went our first night in Garden Grove based on the reviews. We love mexican food!. I am not sure what all the hype is about. It was fast, friendly service. The chips and cheese (I thought queso) was tortilla chips with melted shredded cheese. Rest of the food was ok at best. Place was clean and packed. One notch up from fast food.

Date of visit: August 2019
3  Thank spiel1121
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Early evening dinner turns into a long two hour session. Quick order and then onto the Guacamole n chip appetizer. Clean neat outside patio to dine el fresco. Food menu has a big selection with pictures to see just exactly what you’ll be enjoying. Good Food m a great spot.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

I cant say enough about this restaurant. The service is wonderful the food is delicious and we strongly recommend you dine there. They are warm and thoughtful people. We felt like family. The portions are very generous the price is fair. Thanks to everyone who served us. June 22,2019. Cheers

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank iluvtravel1956
Reviewed 19 April 2019

It's not all about the food, baby! Los Sanchez is authentic. Not just the food, either, they are authentic in the spirit of sharing one's good cooking with friends and relatives. This restaurant is a well-oiled machine with staff hustling, yet they laugh and appear to have fun while working.

Now the food! This food is comfort food. If you can't go to your nanna's for good Mexican food, go to Los Sanchez! Order ANYTHING! As a big treat, I order the chicken mole. OMg, it is authentic, tasty, and well crafted. There is a symphony of flavors playing in that mole! The chicken is always good quality. EVERYTHING in this place is great! I wouldn't order this next dish, but I love seeing those who do - you can order an entire deep-fried fish. Those who do order it always have the look of utter satisfaction. Los Sanchez is worth the drive from wherever you are. If you are in Southern California, you should visit Los Sanchez! I would have written this is Spanish, but I spared you all. Just go eat there!

Date of visit: April 2019