“Good tasting seafood”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Joe's Crab Shack offers a variety of favorites from all parts of the sea and shore. From its extensive menu, guests can choose from buckets of seasonal seafood, fried shrimp platters and fish dishes, as well as options from the "mainland" that include steak, sandwiches, and chicken. Guests can indulge in over-sized and creative cocktails, such as the Shark Bite which is playfully garnished with a shark toy. Since its inception, Joe's popularity has stemmed not only from its menu, but also its retail store. With various pieces of merchandise for purchase, including the ever-popular tie-dye T-shirt with the phrase "Peace, Love and Crabs," Joe's has become synonymous with the word "fun."
Reviewed 12 October 2022

Good seafood in an informal atmosphere walking distance from a big numbers of hotels. I strongly recommend the Alaska Crabs.

Date of visit: October 2022

Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

We just ate at this restaurant with our family and were terribly disappointed. To start off, the waitress didn’t take the order of one of the people in our group. When we got our steam pots I had to ask the waitress for the bins. She didn’t ask our table once how our meals were, refill our drinks and we had all our dirty plates stacked waiting to be cleared. I went to complain to the manager and although he said sorry to me he didn’t come to the table and apologize or speak to the table at all. The food was definitely subpar but we have always enjoyed the atmosphere. We will not return to this location.

Date of visit: August 2022
Reviewed 3 July 2022

We had the delicious Queen Crab & it was delicious. 2 of us had Old Bay Seasoning and 1 had Garlic seasoning. We all agreed, the Old Bay was best. The crab was fresh and meaty, potatoes and corn were served with it. Pizza was available for my little grandson and he was delighted.
The servers were warm and very attentive.
I am a Landry's Member and I forgot to give the server my number. When I realized my error, we had already closed the check and I was unable to receive my credits for our meal.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 19 June 2022

excellent food, but expensive. Use Old Bay Seasoning liberally. Have great mixed drinks and keepsake glasses.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

The Service from our Bartender/ Server is AMAZING! ALWAYS attentive & creative. Such a hard worker. The Salmon on the Cedar plank is TERRIFIC!! Always my go to dish. The seafood sampler was something I wouldn’t order again. Hot Pepper in the hush puppies. Normally we love the regular hush puppies & tortilla chips & Calamari isn’t worth the rest of the platter.

Date of visit: January 2022