Hotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
yescapade.com
2,345 results
All reviews front desk across the street executive chef breakfast buffet parking lot hotel restaurant outback steakhouse great customer service near disneyland visiting disneyland disney parks disney trip king bed orange county starbucks lobby target
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2022

Have stayed here 2-3 other times over the last 10 years....and little has changed. Great location if going to Mickeys House, though my wife and I spent night based on a great rate when visiting friends nearby.

At check in I was advised an upgraded room wasn't yet ready. After an hour + it still wasn't ready (3:30) and while the desk agent was friendly, she couldn't / wouldn't call housekeeping to get the room cleaned. As we needed to change and leave we took a room on the 3rd floor that seemed okay. I prefer high floors but was told the 12th fl room avail was near the elevators which were noisy and often resulted in complaints from guests unless deep sleepers. Appreciate her candor.

While waiting for our room we asked for bottled water but they had run out; told we could get a glass at the attached Starbucks but when pressed, was told there wouldn't be water in the room either, so we purchased a 6 pack at a gas station later that night so we wouldn't be parched overnight.

Nothing about the rooms have changed; std Marriott Suites layout and furnishings. While the hard goods were dated they weren’t damaged or beaten-up. Bed was comfy and had a good nights’ sleep. Seemed odd that our room (329) only had a tub-shower combo, as most Suites properties have separate showers and tubs.

In the morning my wife saw several roaches in the bathroom and sitting area, which upset her considerably. And while I was working at the desk someone keyed in and opened our door. Notified the front desk as I assumed someone from housekeeping failed to announce herself, but was advised by a concerned manager that someone else made a similar complaint, indicating someone's got an extra master key.

All in all, while frustrated with many aspects of our stay, we had a good nights sleep. As for returning, the rate was great and I’d be willing to give them another chance, but there were enough red flags on this stay that I have to share them publicly rather than just a private note to the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 28 October 2022

We stayed at the Marriott Suites for 7 nights in early October. On arrival we were met with an extremely pleasant member of staff who checked us in quickly. Our room was on one of the higher floors and although slightly dated it was clean and everything worked.

The beds were very comfortable and the room in general was large, the sink area was adjacent to the bedroom, with the toilet, bath and shower being separate.

The room had a separate lounge area with a sofa, chair, desk and a second large screen TV.

Car parking was a breeze with plenty of spaces, there is also an on-site Starbucks which was handy for breakfast.

Locally there are several restaurants and a Target all within an easy walk.

The Disney Parks are about a 30 minute walk along a flat side walk which was well light and as a family we never felt unsafe walking it whether during the day or late at night. The area in general felt very safe.

There is also easy access to the highway network to venture further afield to see all LA has to offer.

Getting back to the hotel, it also had a on site laundry, $2 a go for a wash or dry cycle. There was a small swimming pool but we never had a chance to use it.

To some up well appointed and located hotel, staff were excellent and very professional, nothing was a bother.

I definitely recommend this hotel if it was available for the right price.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 18 October 2022 via mobile

I stayed three nights and 4 days at the Anaheim Marriott Suities as vacation and visiting Disneyland. Check-in was fast and easy as they allowed me to check-in on Sunday morning as I was picking up a friend who was already staying at this hotel. The attendant was very nice and helpful, the room was spaciest, clean and very nice. We spent most of time going to Disneyland with friends but my girl friend and I were about to try some of the restaurants across the street from the hotel entrance, Oggi’s Sport Brewhouse Pizza was the place and the food was good there. We also tried the restaurant inside the hotel for breakfast out last day there and it was also had good food and service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the area for either vacation or just plan relaxing.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2022 via mobile

For a Marriott it was a little in need of a spruce. But it wasn’t horrible or unclean just a little tired that’s all. I love the fact there is a Starbucks in the lobby and it’s close to Disney. So that was perfect location wise. It did the job and I would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2022

The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming! The room was perfect for an extended trip with 3 boys needing space! Options for food are nearby. Went to Oggi's a couple times. Great restaurants across the parking lot. I would recommend this place to anyone heading to the area. We will be back!

Date of stay: August 2022