Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$135
ExpediaUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
Vio.comUS$135
TripadvisorUS$135
Trip.com
2,342 results
All reviews front desk across the street executive chef breakfast buffet parking lot hotel restaurant outback steakhouse great customer service near disneyland visiting disneyland disney parks disney trip king bed orange county starbucks lobby target
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

Came for a night stay for a family trip and had an absolute great time! From the moment we checked in, Tiffany was super nice, attentive and answered all our questions. The entire family enjoyed the pool and hot tub and the brunch in the morning, so amazing. I believe Leo was our server and again great service, he totally took care of our families! Great location near a number of restaurants. Great value and highly recommend. Staff was amazing, very helpful and looking forward to our next trip back! Thank you

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2022

This is a old hotel with a middle sized swimming pool. The infrastructure is old, but also price is cheap for Marriott. With the cost right now, I think it is good choice to stay in it.

The gentleman serves at the breakfast RTE restaurant is very nice. His name is Leo. And all other gentlemen are nice as well. I like staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2022

As my wife is a teacher, once she finished summer school we planned a trip to Disneyland. So we booked our stay for the day before we went to Disney. We arrived to a very neat and well kept property. After we checked in we walked to Outback Steakhouse in the adjoining parking lot. Our room was very well kept and had everything in order. The following morning I left to go to disney early and park our vehicle. My wife was transported to Disney via the Anheim Disney shuttle which departed from the front of the hotel. After a long 22k steps and wonderful day at Disney, we returned to our room and slept in the next morning. My wife enjoyed the Starbucks coffee, that is located and connected to the lobby. and she also enjoyed the gift shop that was located also within the lobby . Our experience however does not end after we departed this location. After we returned homw, my wife realized that she had forgotton a bag which had her swimsuit and two wraps. I contacted the front desk, the saturday after our departure. I was informed that I would not be able to verify the misplaced items unitl the following monday. I contacted the lobby again on Tuesday and was informed that my wife's items were located and gave them our address and credit card information to ensure postage of these aforementioned items. To my surprise, nine days after our departure from this facility, my wife received her misplaced items. They were sent to us Fed-Ex free of charge. I am impressed and cannot say enought good things about this facility and its staff. I would recommed it to anyone wanting to make their trip to Disney more enjoyable. They get two (2) thumbs up. I only have two but would give them more if I could.

Room tip: Higher rooms have a better view
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank John1Pilot
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located to many restaurants and a Target! The room was spacious, bedding was clean. I noticed the individual sofa was a bit dirty from the arm rest. In the restroom, there was a lot of small human hair. The elevator and hallways of the hotel were very stuffy. The lobby restroom was not clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Our family has enjoyed Marriott Rewards since 1984. Of all the brands we have frequented, this was our first at a Marriott Suites property.

From the exterior, we were immediately impressed with the towering green glass structure. Upon entering the hotel, the opulence of the majestic lobby is breathtaking. To our delight, the open floor plan and massive windows allowed the natural light of the Orange County sunset! Interior lighting fixtures added to the gilded feel and retro charm of the Euro, eclectic decor and modern features.

We were elated by the spaciousness of our 2-Double, 1-Bedroom Suite upgrade. Our high-floor room yielded magnificent views. The French doors leading to the bedroom gave the room a sense of privacy; while their glass windows kept a feel of openness to the Suite.

We are pleased to share that our stay was amazing!! Our youngest daughter was contracted by a Los Angeles Basketball franchise to serve as a Coach and Trainer at their local Basketball Camp. The Anaheim Marriott Suites assured that her stay was supportive of her athletic efforts. The 24-hour fitness center was kept clean, shiny, and was constantly disinfected. Although her uniform showed her position, the staff kept her personal information private and remained discreet.

From our beginnings at the Reception area, checkin was seamless. Every area of the Lobby looked fresh and smelled clean. Housekeepers were often about wiping down surfaces and disinfecting. The hotel Housekeeping Staff kept our room immaculate.

As vegan vegetarians, we placed an early request for analogs and replacements. The F&B Manager, worked with the Executive Chef to accommodate all of our Special Dietary Requests. The food was so delicious that we didn’t miss the meat!!

We highly recommend The Anaheim Marriott Suites to all of our family, friends, and business associates!!! The entire experience exceeded our expectations!!

Trip type: Travelled on business