Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$156
View deal
Expedia
eDreams
Trip.com
2,619 results
All reviews evening reception free breakfast made to order omelets living room parking lot yogurt per day near disneyland the breakfast area we've stayed after a long day disney trip lion roars shuttle kids anaheim
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022

We have stayed at this particular Embassy Suite near Disneyland several times over the past 20 years. One thing that has never changed (& it's a huge problem that I don't see at any other Hotel anywhere), is the narrow parking spots. These parking spots that we have to pay $20 a night for are barely big enough for a 4 Door Sedan to fit & that's if the person to your right & to your left parks perfect (which they never do). I saw so many people park over the line (some did this because their vehicle was too big & some were just lazy or don't know how to park). I took the liberty of walking the entire parking lot & saw only about 30% of the Vehicles displaying their Parking Pass on their dash yet no tow truck showed up to tow these vehicles away, so I guess it's better to lie & tell the front desk that you took a taxi from the airport because there is ZERO accountability for displaying your parking pass or for parking correctly so that everyone can park their vehicle. The solution would be to section off one area of the parking lot at a time & blacken out the current parking lines & then repaint new lines with a wider parking area to accommodate guests without the fear of multiple door dings which unfortunately are unavoidable if Guests park in the lot as it is setup currently. Take note that this has been this way for as long as I can remember & yes I went home from this recent stay with a New Door Ding courtesy of whoever parked next to me. The next item for discussion is the Pool & Hot Tub. I was unable to use either for fear of my health as both were eerily greenish & not PH Balanced properly. My guess (only a guess) is that they let go the previous employee who was knowledgeable on proper pool maintenance & have their Hotel Desk Staff just throw chlorine in the pool & hot tub to get by with bare minimum requirements without any regard to their Guests. We pay good money for Embassy Suites & expect more from Hilton when we choose to stay at their locations. This may be a problem only with this particular location, but it needs to be looked over closely by their Upper Management to maintain standards. Our Room (527) luckily was not that bad & other than having to ask Housekeeping for minimum towels that were not originally in the room when we arrived & having Maintenance replace our non-working refrigerator, we were satisfied with our room (I see many other reviews on this property where Guests had a lot of bad things to say about the rooms so maybe we lucked out in Room 527). The Breakfast was ok, but compared to previous years it was obviously a smaller selection & perhaps that was because this time we stayed during the week (maybe the weekend has a wider selection of breakfast items). The Manager's Reception was a big let down & nothing like the Manager's Receptions that we experienced at other Embassy Suites that we had stayed at over the years. In conclusion, if their standards have lowered than their price should come down to match these new lower standards, otherwise they will most likely lose guests like myself & word of mouth in today's world could deliver a huge blow to Hilton's Bottom Line.

Date of stay: August 2022
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Brian J
Dieter Hissin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2022

Dear Brian J,
thank you for your detailed review. I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations at your last visit. We are part of an Association that manages the parking area as it serves 3 different Hotels, and we certainly will review your comments with the team at the next meeting.
I shared your feedback about the hotel amenities with our staff to make sure they are addressed. Staffing in hotels has been very challenging and we are diligently working on building our team back to the pre-pandemic levels and expertise, and we train many new staff members continuously so that we can hold up and exceed the standards that you have come to expect of our hotel.
Thank you again for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 31 July 2022

Management has let this beautiful hotel go down, the pool was dirty, the jacuzzi was filthy, all the elevators were not working, and the advertised restaurant to dine at was closed, as if that wasn't enough, the complimentary breakfast was nothing more than premade scrambled eggs and sausage under a heat lamp, along with small slices of fruit and of course, coffee and juices.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Road66491035721
Dieter Hissin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear Road66491035721,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not find the Hotel in the condition you expected. I am disappointed to read about the condition of the pool area and will certainly review that with the team. In regards to the elevators, unfortunately we had to wait for a replacement part for a very long time due to the shortages of these electronics, but all elevators are back in service now. We have had trouble finding qualified staff for the Food and Beverage department but are making strides in hiring and training new team members. I will reach out to you with a private message as well and I hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to prove to you that the hotel is still how you remember it from your previous visits.

Reviewed 24 July 2022

This review is to help all the parents of little kids out there. Do not think you can stay here and ride the ART shuttle to and from Disneyland without waiting upwards of 45 min to an hour each way. We found the schedule to be so unreliable and wasted so much time on our trip. The buses themselves are not too full, just not available! If you are heading to Disney in the AM and staying all day then I think this location is a great option. However, we were wanting to take a midday break for naps and cool offs. It just was such a bummer to have tired kids waiting for shuttles. We can't uber with little ones due to their car seat requirements so that's not an option either. The worst wait times seemed to be right smack in the middle of the day when we needed them. early morning and late at night were very reliable.
Apart from the location, this hotel is great for kids. The breakfast worked well and we even got to partake in the evening reception our check-in day. Our kids loved the Koi fish and clear elevators. Also, the view of the fireworks at Disneyland were awesome. The kids enjoyed the view so much. It is so well priced for what you get. Great great value!

Room tip: fireworks view rooms are legit, the kids got to see them twice on days we weren't at the park or left early.
1  Thank Cailin G
Dieter Hissin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Hello Cailingr,
Thank you for your review and I am glad to read that you enjoyed the Hotel and the amenities we offer. We will be reaching out to ART Shuttle to share your experience with them. I am sorry about the delays for the transportation to and from Disney.
Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back for another visit in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2022

This place is a dump. The room was clean and updated which was nice but that was it. Breakfast didn't have nearly the options that Embassy Suites typically has. The gym was dirty. The pool was nasty. There were piles of towells on the floors when we checked in. We had to wait 2-10 minutes for an elevator every time since 2-4 were broken. Please avoid unless you are getting a fantastic deal. I am a Diamond member and asked for a water bottle and was told it would cost $1. For the first time I ever, I actually e-mailed a complaint and I was given 5k points, so about the equivalent of 1/12 of nights stay. I stayed for four nights at $250/night.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jross82
Reviewed 18 July 2022

This hotel was pretty good considering the many challenges they face - understaffed, broken elevators, etc. I was given a room that was drenched by a mystery leak the first night and the hotel was so booked that I couldn't change rooms. As compensation I was offered "points" or a coupon. Not exactly what I consider fair compensation. I would have preferred to have the room comped for that night. They found me another room the next night and after that things were OK. I stayed a week and the room was cleaned once. Not ideal.
This place is very kid friendly though, and my grand daughter loved the pool. We took advantage of free breakfast every day. Proximity to Disneyland was great.