“Great Breakfast Place!”

Ranked #16 of 91 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2018

A group of us stopped here for breakfast as we were leaving Fort Bragg for a ride up the coast. So much better than other places we have tried in Bragg for breakfast. The service was exceptional and the food was great, more like home cooking than the fare served up by the chains.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Nice Organic food at decent prices. Since day 1 the quality has been consistently excellent. I go for breakfast when I'm in town early.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I would rate this cafe five stars just because they served real maple syrup! It is clear that these people care about food using healthy ingredients and catering to many dietary requirements. And yet, I got waffles and eggs with real maple syrup, a first for me. Prices are high but so is the quality of the product. Not sure I would go back but it was certainly worth a visit.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Prawn sandwich/grilled cheese was delicious and interesting at the same time. That's a good lunch! Great service too!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice staff food came fast and was very filling the eggs were just the way I ordered them and the blue berry pancakes were perfect three orange juice was fresh squeezed