2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
FindHotelUS$234
Hotels.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
All reviews historical hotel shirley temple piece of history lady bird johnson grand dame charming inn old town water pressure downtown eureka lost coast brewery breakfast room complimentary breakfast portraits lounge tudor president ballroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely old hotel with a beautiful lobby. The rooms were nice with a comfortable bed. Only issue was the bathroom was very tiny and there was no exhaust fan or window. That was a deal breaker for us and that is why we cut our stay short and went to a different hotel. The property is located within walking distance to downtown with shops and food.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021

This hotel is ancient. Some of the floors are saggy, but it's a relatively quiet place. The TV's are kind of dated and the wall outlets aren't in very convenient places, but that's expected with an old hotel. Currently it's in the process of a remodel, but most of the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms are available. Staff is friendly and there's a ton of things to explore.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

Super Inn. Clean, steeped in History and elegance. The only reason I did not give it full 5 stars is that I would have liked the room made up each morning (COVID protocols most likely). Kind service, comfortable rooms, and centrally located. Walk the halls and see the history!

Date of stay: March 2021
Eureka Inn, Other at Eureka Inn, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We do offer housekeeping service upon request but I apologize if you were not offered our full range of services during your stay. We hope you may be able to join us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We chose the place because it looked great online in the pictures. The lobby was even better in real life. Unfortunately, the bed wasn’t comfortable, so I didn’t sleep well. Also, the bathroom was very small.

Date of stay: March 2021

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a great stay with us. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope you can give us another try and we can provide a great stay for you in the future.

Best Regards,

Front Desk

Reviewed 10 February 2021

This hotel was a pleasure to visit. I do wish they had updated their website to include the restaurants were completely closed. While I understand covid restrictions for dine in and such, I feel they should have expressly stated they wouldn't be open for at least take out/limited menu. Be sure to plan your own breakfast unless poptarts and coffee are good for you. LOL Again, covid has put a damper on a lot, but packaged breakfast items are easier to come by.

Now the good stuff! There is a TON to see. Every time we walked through I felt like I found something new. The staff were a pleasure. Beds were comfortable, windows open for fresh air and there is a little fridge to keep drinks/snacks cool.

We look forward to visiting this location again. Hopefully next time I'll be able to give it a full five stars. The three rating was simply due to lack of information listed on the website. But I can't express how much we enjoyed ourselves otherwise.

Date of stay: February 2021