“Fun place”

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 367 Restaurants in Escondido
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Catch the Eastbound Sprinter to Stone! Closest stop is Nordahl Road. North County Transit District: Bus Route # 353 NCTD Phone Customer Service = 760.966.6500
Description: At Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, we endeavor to use as much in-season, locally and organically grown produce as possible. It's about much more than freshness and sustainability. Local, organic food--fresh from local growers AND our own farm to your table--simply tastes better and is better for you. Combine those benefits with our expansive gardens, our indoor and outdoor 32-tap beer systems and select wines and you've got a dining experience to satiate your--body, mind and soul.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere is really cool and
there is an awesome open patio. It’s in an industrial district making the brewery difficult to find. The food and drinks were good but the service could have been better. The retail section staff were very helpful. Stone Brewing is worth a visit if you’re in Escondido.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Since beer falls way below tequila, wine and even vodka in my book, I volunteered to drive through the craft brewing neighborhood of San Marcos.
Stone came recommended as a great lunch spot, and it was.
The selection was creative and the food/service was excellent.
I had the yakasoba but the salads looked even better.
The house brewed root beer was also good.
The rest of the group enjoyed the real beer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We brought our family (2 small kids) to this restaurant based on good reviews. It has a very nice ambience and friendly staff and modern styled decor.

But the food was far from stellar. We ordered the Kids beef and broccoli – and it had way way too much soya sauce! I ordered the Impossible burger and I can’t say it was memorable. While it was not a bad burger, I can’t say it left an impression on me. No particular favor to the burger.

I ordered a glass of their beer (Stone Brewing brand) and I must say – their beer is very very good! Light yet crisp and it went down smoothly.
So I would return for their beer, but won’t go back to eat a well cooked meal.

For the prices I paid, the food was far from impressive and was disappointing. I would go back just for a drink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing brewery ,very good selection of all their beers and amazing view...Good place to visit and enjoy a cold one

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for some food and drink. The unfiltered double IPA .is great. Outside bar is excellent. Well worth the trip.