“Good place ”

Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 382 Restaurants in Escondido
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Catch the Eastbound Sprinter to Stone! Closest stop is Nordahl Road. North County Transit District: Bus Route # 353 NCTD Phone Customer Service = 760.966.6500
Description: At Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, we endeavor to use as much in-season, locally and organically grown produce as possible. It's about much more than freshness and sustainability. Local, organic food--fresh from local growers AND our own farm to your table--simply tastes better and is better for you. Combine those benefits with our expansive gardens, our indoor and outdoor 32-tap beer systems and select wines and you've got a dining experience to satiate your--body, mind and soul.
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing brewery ,very good selection of all their beers and amazing view...Good place to visit and enjoy a cold one

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for some food and drink. The unfiltered double IPA .is great. Outside bar is excellent. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We had taken the tour of the brewery and planned to stop for lunch, when we saw the dining area of this restaurant we chose to stay here.

The indoor and outdoor dining area of this restaurant are absolutely beautiful! There are very large patio doors that even if you choose to dine inside there is always fresh air blowing in, the room and the patio are both very expansive and so nice just to sit in and talk with friends or family. As with everything else along the brewery tour the dining area and patio are kept spotless, the staff at this establishment are incredible!

We finished our brewery tour right at the lunch hour so there were quite a few people inside getting ready to eat, the dining area is very large and there was no wait. The hostess got us seated right away and the wonderful service continued from there. The server was very pleasant and helped us make our choices. I was tempted to try a vegetarian burger (I am not a vegetarian) but wasn't sure about it, asking the server, it was recommended and I was told it was very popular. I also tried the "scorpion bowl" beer. Just based on the name I thought it would be spicy but found it was not. There were four of us for lunch, everyone enjoyed, and complimented their meals. I was just such a nice area, after we finished eating we just sat and talked for a while longer. The food and décor here are absolutely wonderful! The grounds, dining area, restrooms, everything we saw was immaculate and spotless!

As good as I say the food is, and how clean and inviting the grounds are, and how good the beer is. The highlight and strongpoint of this place are the people that work here. All very polite and professional, they all seem to take great pride in what they do and where they work! The tour, the lunch and we bought some shirts from the gift shop came out to be a little more than I expected to pay out, but that being said, I did not have to get the shirts, and will definitely stop here in the future, It is highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoy meeting friends here. I’m not a fan of beer so i can’t help you there. The food is good. I don’t enjoy sitting inside, the building can get a little loud but once your outside take your glass and walk their gardens. Little nooks for you to sit. And on summer nights the out doors sitting, for me, is the place to be.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our tour guide was knowledgeable, personable and articulate. Our server, John, was authentic, enthusiastic and helpfully attentive. This place...it's a beautiful mecca. And, it did not disappoint. We loved our tour and our dinner. We'll return!