1,851 results
All reviews time share san diego rec center canyon grill pizza hut express bedroom unit full kitchen timeshare tour farmers market harmony hill mountain villa whelks timeshare presentation air hockey boulder springs parking pass washer and dryer
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We just became new members here. When we told people the unit we were staying in they said "oh wow, the new building". Well, I don't know what happened but the room we had may have been in the newest building but the sofa was beat up and had holes in the cushions with the stuffing coming out. The carpet was not new, it looked sadly worn out and the plastic edging did not fully meet and I ended up tripping over the open corner and had my husband not been standing there I would have had a bad fall. As a senior that would not be good. None of the buildings have elevators and we got the bottom floor of a 3 story building. The continual climbing and going down the stairs was killing my knees. The bottom floor is also under the level ground so it is like a dark cave. Having the tiny living room and kitchen all in one small spot is not appealing in the least. Even the "Studio" condo in our other timeshare membership is far better designed than these. If it wasn't for the awesome resort and all it has to offer we would not have become members. I love the location and the views from the patio. Birdwatching was awesome and squirrels and rabbits scurrying by. They have a wonderful Farmers Market on Monday with a charming woman playing her accordion at the entrance. Try the bread at the French Bakery booth. It's to die for. The fitness center is amazing. Steam room, sauna, indoor and outdoor spas. If you have children there is a lot to keep them happy and occupied. Good entertainment on some nights, unfortunately the theater was being revamped while we were there. They have a great restaurant and a bar with the BEST Happy Hour with the locals coming in and they are all so charming with many stories. Close to town and we even bumped into a Car Show right next to the resort with a wide assortment of classic cars. It's very quiet and relaxing if you stay up in the newer section.

Room Tip: Stay in the newer section for quiet. You do not have to be a timeshare member to stay here,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diana C
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I own at Welk, I like this resort and love how the timeshare allows us to travel around the world without blackouts. If you want to know more feel free to ask. I love sharing my experiences with others, if my friend hadn't bought 5 months prior, I'd probably still have my accuses for never going anywhere.

Room Tip: They have hundreds of rooms, I'd ask to drive around prior to picking your perfect area on the resort.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The staff at this Welk resort were so responsive and so much fun! The unit was clean, the ground were gorgeous and having a designated adult pool was perfect. The staff at the adult pool, especially Landon, were spectacular.The location was ideal for seeing San Diego.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank agoodteech
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The Resturant was excellent....big inprovenent in one year. The decor and lighting a big upgrade. Food was excellent, no complaints. The young bus boy did San excellent job of welcoming. Waiter friendly. A little loud

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Near excellent vacation sites such as the beaches along Highway 1, San Diego and its various tourist attractions, the gardens and the golf courses. The area is also great for sightseeing and participating in a lot of sports. Very friendly staff and lots of activities in the resort itself. Free Internet is a plus! A must visit!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends