Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Capt. Dave's Dolphin & Whale Watching Safari tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Capt. Dave's Dolphin & Whale Watching Safari
from US$65.00
More Info
from US$775.00
More Info
All reviews brownie underwater viewing pods sea lions whale watching fast cat common dolphins see whales great trip large pod of dolphins other companies their natural habitat an incredible experience bottle nose dolphins boat ride sea sickness saw dolphins nice boat
Reviewed 23 June 2015

We had the best time! My family and I went on a morning Dolphin and Whale watching trip. First of all the staff is incredibly nice and knowledgeable. They answered all of our questions about the area and wildlife. They knew great facts about each ocean creature we saw. We found a pod a dolphins and we went down into their viewing area. It was so cool! You lay down and you are surrounded by windows under the water and the dolphins are right by you. It was awesome. We even saw a humpback whale. My family was amazed. Then at the very end when you get back to land they give you a home baked brownie. Super yummy. We would do this again.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

This was me and my grandson's first experience at Whale watching. I have to say that the trip was way more than just going out to see whales. Capt. Dave's is truly a "Safari" adventure; we stayed out on the ocean searching until we found sea animalsand we found a variety. The crew was enthusiastic, warm, and friendly. It was truly a memorable adventure!

Reviewed 18 June 2015

We saw plenty of dolphins and a few whales. We definitely plan to return during peak season for Blue Whales, which we missed this time. The staff do their best to accommodate everyone on board. First class all the way.

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2015

This was my second time with Captain Dave's, taking family for their first time. This was an amazing experience! Our captain was so enthusiastic to find whales for us, challenging the group that if someone spotted a whale before he did they would get a prize.We found them! Several blue whale were making their way in the area, and were spotted first by a customer. (He got his prize) We stayed there for quite sometime catching sight of them breaching several times. He was great a talking us through spotting them, so we could have our cameras ready. It was spectacular! We also saw dolphins and sea lions. A very special experience. If you are a returning customer, they track your name and offer a 10% discount the second time you return and 20% thereafter. I will be back for that experience, whether I receive the discount or not!

1  Thank SonnyaD
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Though I'm very sad we didn't see any whales, the trip was enjoyable (despite the abnormally COLD June weather!). We saw a pod of dolphins and able to utilize the glass viewing area under the hull - super cool, even for adults. Our captain was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely use them again if I return to the area! They have a discount too for return guests.