3,092 results
All reviews golf course beach club stonehill tavern st regis butler service beautiful property turn down service lobby bar main pool kids pool the ritz pool staff four seasons high end pool view southern california orange county
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Very pleased! Good from beginning to end. Spa was great. Room service was good (food medium). The beautiful view, awesome property and restaurants made my stay perfect. I would recommend it to anyone!

Room tip: Great tub!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MonarchBResort, General Manager at Monarch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear brendadw2018,

I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit and hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Just spent four incredible days at the Monarch Beach Resort, views, relaxation, food, best service ever!

I would have been lost without Michael Aveo behind the bar he guided me on great food, drink, spirits, went out of his way to be sure I was having a great time. He is a rising star!
All the employees were awesome, I never heard the word "No," on campus!

Room tip: Pool room, quick access in an out.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lawrencesasso

Dear lawrencesasso,

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our resort, and I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We have recognized Michael and our team for taking care of you so well.

Thank you for choosing our beach house as your “home away from home”, and we look forward to having you return again in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We both loved our stay here last week. The hotel room was beautifully appointed with a very nice view of the pool and golf course. Loved the jacuzzis and pool area. Our best meal of our entire trip came from the restaurant below the main lobby. Staff everywhere were EXCELLENT and are a credit to the management team. We played a round of golf there as well and had a very enjoyable day - special call out to Kevin and Frank for setting us up so well for the day. We will definitely short list this hotel for a future visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ex-Toledoan,

Thank you for this wonderful review. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of our one-of-a-kind beach house hospitality family.

I look forward to having you return for many years to come.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a business conference and was very impressed with MBR. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My room was comfortable and well-appointed. The view from my balcony was great. All of the food during my conference was top shelf from the buffet to our sit down meals. Personally, I feel this property is a step above many Ritz-Carltons where I have stayed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MonarchBResort, General Manager at Monarch Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear David C.,

Thank you for your review of Monarch Beach Resort. I am pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay with us and that you had the chance to enjoy the resort during your business trip.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our coastal playground in the near future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Great place for college reunion for 9 old girlfriends. Impeccable service, great food, loved the fitness facilities and classes. Wonderful proximity to the beach for long walks. Rooms very quiet for good nights sleep. Check in and out was a breeze.

Room tip: Super comfortable beds and linens.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Robbiegreg,

I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit and hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.