Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott HotelsUS$188
Agoda.comUS$190
ExpediaUS$188
Hotels.comUS$188
TripadvisorUS$189
Vio.com
All reviews m club nice lake a separate living room front desk special rate bar lounge would highly recommend this hotel every morning late check great stay bed was very comfortable coffee maker south coast plaza william fran sabrina titanium
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

We had an extended stay and the location surrounded by beautiful gardens was fantastic. There often wasn’t enough staff to service the amount of customers. Fran was great and provided exceptional service, she looked after us and ensured we had everything we needed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rajvi Shah, Guest Services / Front Office at Costa Mesa Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear Terence,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and recognizing phenomenal service provided by Fran. She is amazing! We will continue to work on our staffing needs. Your feedback is appreciated as it will assist us in improving and providing a more memorable stay for all of our guests. I will be sure to personally thank Fran for making your experience exceptional!
Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 9 September 2022

My family and I felt in love with this Marriott hotel in Costa Mesa. The rooms are very clean and modern. The staff is very helpful and friendly. My kids loved the pool area. Starbucks is a short walk from the hotel and its near many restaurants to choose from. We are very happy with our stay and we look forward in staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Rajvi Shah, Guest Services / Front Office at Costa Mesa Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Dear Ernesto,
I am thrilled to read you had an incredible stay at the Costa Mesa Marriott. I appreciate you highlighting our team members, spacious modern remodeled rooms and our prime location. I’m glad, kids enjoyed our big pool to beat this summer heat.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon Ernesto! Stay cool.

Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

The stay at Costa Mesa Marriott was amazing. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Fran, Paris, Akram and William were always there to help and ensured I got everything I needed.
This was one of the best experiences I've had. Thank you for everything!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rajvi Shah, Guest Services / Front Office at Costa Mesa Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Dear Aditya,
Thank You for taking a moment to share your experience and recognizing Fran, Paris, Akram and William - Our Superstars! Feedback like this, definitely fuels up our team to show up and remind us of how rewarding it is to do what we love to do! We truly appreciate your recognition of the service of our team! We can't wait until we welcome you back Aditya!

Reviewed 2 September 2022

Marie in the bar/lounge provides outstanding service; super attentive to customers and just a pleasure to talk to! One of the biggest reasons why I have always stayed at the CM Marriot, and will continue to do so going forward.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rajvi Shah, Guest Services / Front Office at Costa Mesa Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2022

Dear Kevin,
I am pleased to read about your wonderful lounge experience. I especially enjoyed reading about phenomenal service provided by Marie. I will be sure to thank Marie for being amazing. We look forward to welcome you back soon. Take care Kevin!

Reviewed 31 August 2022

The Marriott is perfectly located just south of South Coast mall. Well maintained property with Maria as the dynamic bartender in the lobby bar. She helps set the mood in the lobby, knows her regular customers and wants to know everyone's name.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rajvi Shah, Guest Services / Front Office at Costa Mesa Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2022

Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate you highlighting the service provided by Marie. She is phenomenal and I am thrilled to read your positive compliments. I am very proud of our team and their commitment in creating memorable experiences for our guests. I will be sure to personally thank Marie for making your experience exceptional. Thank You for your empowering words. We can't wait to welcome you back. Take care Mark!
Warm Regards,