“Nice spot, good food but pricey”
Review of Water Grill

Water Grill
Reserve a table
Tue, 06/12
20:00
Ranked #7 of 560 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Reviewed 27 January 2022

The building is beautiful. Structurally, it's very cool. A sort of see and be seen place. The food was good, but expensive. The seafood selection was interesting and expansive. A great place to drink and socialize. I would return for the vibe. The quality of food is available elsewhere for a better price.

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank KellyC1231

Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

Jenni our server was friendly and funny. The beet salad wedge salad and beer were good. Wine was good but very expensive for New Zealand. Fish tacos were so breaded could not taste the little fish that were in them. Big eye tuna did not taste fresh and made hubby ill.

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

During my last visit to Costa Mesa I missed out on the spot. I couldn’t wait to try their food and boy was I pleased. I stayed in Costa Mesa for seven days and I ate at this location six of those days. Service was exceptional I ate at the bar each afternoon and each evening my bartender Derek was fabulous. I can’t wait to return and take my wife

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank D2958KProyd
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Beautiful place. Love the decoration and the ambiance.
Waitress was really nice, friendly and helpful.
Mussels was really good, a very portion
We all Didn’t like the bread they serve.
If u want to order crab, 2 legs should be fine for an adult and specially u will be ordering appetizers.
Sushi was ok to us not that good.
As fo the raw and fried fish, it was really good.
Vallet before 16:00 is for free.
U need to reserve before going

Date of visit: August 2021
2  Thank LCW_Lara
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

A very beautiful place with an amazing ambiance.
Love the decoration. U need to make a reservation.
The food was really good.
Mussels, crab (main) but don’t go for more than 2 legs (without shells) sushi and fried fish was really good
We didn’t like the bread they serve.
Waitress was very helpful and friendly but was too loud ☺️
It’s quite expensive
They have only Vallet parking, they don’t caffe before 16:00.

Date of visit: August 2021