Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
G T
Wichita, KS

Decent Option

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Feb 2024via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
I stayed one night while in the area on business. The hotel is at the far end of the outlet mall. The hotel seems to have been renovated in the past few years or so. The room was spacious and clean. I ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Both were very good. The breakfast buffet had a lot to offer, including fresh fruit and an omelet station. I dinged the hotel one star because the thermostat will not go below 68 degrees. It was minimally manageable since it was cooler outside, but I won’t risk staying once it gets warmer. I would just say keep that in mind if you need a cold room to sleep. Otherwise, a good option.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
0.8 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
4.0 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
Free parking
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Booking.com
    9.7 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
    8.2 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce
    View more hotels in Commerce
    1,364 results
    All reviews outlet mall citadel outlets double tree los angeles hotel room business trip free breakfast freeway starbucks california lax
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 5 January 2024

So our stay was great until our check out day came.the repair crew started very early right under our room 203.
    And woke us up at around 745.8am.with loud hand tools ,loud banging noises and conversation.whoever scheduled that repair wasn't very considerate on the wake up time for the guests still asleep that morning.it wasn't right and we didn't appreciate it on our vacation.

Room tip: Great shopping walking distance at citadel mall.all sports of good things to buy at our let's.
    Date of stay: December 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 1 January 2024

I’ve dropped my phone in the crack of the elevator on the night before New Year’s eve, I went to the front desk and ask for help again. They called for someone to come down and get my phone out of the elevator. I wanted to thanked their employee, Madrid for helping out and putting the effort to get my phone. I am well appreciated and I would definitely come back here 10/10!

Date of stay: December 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed 26 November 2023

Everything was perfect.
    ROSE left some treats at our room which we really enjoyed.
    May family always look forward the delicious candy we receive as a welcome present.

To sum up, I love staying here !!

Date of stay: November 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Thank Rioja Ceballos ... I
    Reviewed 16 November 2023

After spending a wonderful evening in DTLA, we wanted to spend the night nearby so we wouldn't get home late.

I chose the DoubleTree over other hotels; too bad I made the wrong choice.

While the bed was comfortable, everything else in the room was horrible.

There was no soap in the sink...the shower gel in the shower had enough for ONE PUMP, and then it ran out!

The bathtub didn't have a mat to put outside the shower...

The restroom had two rolls of toilet paper...sort of..one had 20 sheets of paper, and the other had about 80 sheets. I'm unsure why they can't put a fresh roll like most hotels. There was no other TP in the room.

Worse experience at a brand hotel like DoubleTree.

Date of stay: November 2023
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 31 October 2023

This was a very nice and clean hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were very clean and the beds were nice, soft and fluffy. Hotel is In commerce but not too far from LAX. I enjoyed everything it had to offer

Date of stay: October 2023