“Old Faithful in California?”

Old Faithful Geyser of California
Book In Advance
More Info
US$15.00*
and up
Old Faithful Geyser Admission
Ranked #43 of 75 things to do in Calistoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Like its more famous Yellowstone counterpart, this Napa Valley geyser erupts at regular intervals - every forty minutes, in the case of the Calistoga gusher.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've seen Old Faithful in Yellowstone, in Iceland and now Calistoga, California. Not as big but goes off more.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"wineries"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this place traveling around Napa wine country. We enjoyed our visit. It was pretty cool. Makes me want to travel to Yellowstone and see the real one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seems people either really love this place or feel the opposite. My wife and I are the side that loves it. It's old school to be sure and far, far from fancy. It's a roadside attraction from yesteryear; perhaps that's the appeal for us. The geyser is cool and was going off quite frequently while we were there - at least every 7-10 minutes. We really came for the goats and guard llamas. They are cute and seem loved and well cared for. Take an hour break from your wine tour and stop by - maybe you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We stopped here on a travel trip and I thought it would be boring but it was really entertaining and my kids liked it too. We stayed about 45 min to see it a few times. Pack a picnic and have lunch when your here!

1  Thank Jennifer D