Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
SAVE US$19
Trip.comUS$89
ExpediaUS$81
ZenHotels.com
All reviews malibu canyon pepperdine university goodnite inn jack in the box rooms are clean nice pool los angeles within walking distance mini fridge easy access convenient location starbucks freeway albertsons motel rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I stay at this location a few days every week. I love the location, it's quiet, safe , there are restaurants, gas stations, a grocery store and right next to the 101 freeway. One of there employees named Robin is always very friendly as well as helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Greg Wolf, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

RealtorScott,

Thank you for staying with us on a weekly basis and for your kind words! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful quiet and safe location with it many conveniences . I will be sure to share your comments with Robin. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Have had great experiences staying here throughout the past few months, staff is nice and rooms are always clean. Also appreciate the affordable rates, and lots of stores and places to get food nearby.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Greg Wolf, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

da22578,

Thank you for your feedback!
It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.
Warm Regards, Greg W, General Manager

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent service excellent room excellent cleaning and Robin at the front desk is amazing I absolutely love everything about this hotel close to Malibu even though there doing remodeling everything is always perfect

Trip type: Travelled with family

L9824SGbrittanyh,

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location. I will be sure to share your comments with Robin and all of staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Love this place. Best affordable deal around with a great location NW of LA. Easy drive to Malibu and the beach. Rg
Got to know Resina and Greg and they do a wonderful job managing the place. No reason to spend more in my opinion. La Paz is great for mexican food too.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Greg Wolf, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

BuckeyeArizona,
Thank you so much for your great review and for staying with us. I am so happy to hear that the location is conveniently located for you. I will be sure to share your comments with Resina and our team this will definitely brighten their day as it did mine. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

I used to live in Los Angeles, but moved up into the mountains, and now whenever I come back into town for work, I stay at the Good Nite Inn. It's a great price for everything you need in a hotel room. The location is perfect, allowing access to all corners of Los Angeles, close to the freeway, but on a quiet road with little traffic, with direct access to go to the coast or the west side via going over the canyon, or stay in the valley areas. Practically next door is a handful of food options for leaving in the morning (Starbucks), or grabbing a bite at night (a nice Japanese restaurant; Baja Grill/Mexican; Mediterranean as well as a McDonalds).

All the staff are great, and Robin, in particular always makes me feel welcome. She's fast on check in, super sweet, and has answers to any question you might have.

If I had any complaint it would be that the parking spaces are a little tight - and because the hotel is so good, it is typically near capacity and the parking spots can be hard to squeeze into when all spots are taken.

Besides that, I only have great things to say about the Good Nite Inn in Calabasas - as evidenced by the fact it's my first and only choice when staying over in L.A.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Greg Wolf, General Manager at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

X8108YBdavid,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Good Nite Inn - Calabasas. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations and provide you with a wonderful stay. We truly appreciate the compliments to our staff. Most people will find that they all take great pride in serving our customers. Everyone that comes here is a "member of our hotel family" and we try to treat all our guests this way. We know there are unlimited choices of hotels in the LA market but we are different, as we pride ourselves to make sure that all our guests have an exceptional experience, and will consider Good Nite Inn – Calabasas their “home away from home.” Safe journeys in all your travels and we hope you return soon to enjoy our great city.
Kind Regards, Greg Wolf, General Manager