Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
TripAdvisor
Knott's Berry Farm Hotel(Buena Park)
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewspaul's placefront deskblack bear dinerroom was cleangreat pricebudget hotelgreat place to stayenjoyed my staygreat customer servicecontinental breakfastknott's berry farmnon smoking roomconvenient locationright next doorice machineorange countygc
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding guest services front desk clerk Gc was so helpful back in January of 18
I returned a few more times since
Clean rooms and good prices
All the staff very professional

I also referred a friend about this California chain

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for continuously staying with us. We are thrilled to know that our staff, GC provided you with an exceptional service. We will share your nice words with her and can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hello, stay for a week I stayed at the Good Nite inn Hotel in Buena Park CA it was in good Location near Fwy it is a clean hotel with a good pool. In the Reception Nathalie Attended me very attentive and friendly, and the Manager of Hotel KP also attended me very attentive and kind Good Manager. Kathy is the Housekeeping that attended me always had my room very Clean and very neat very good service and very friendly very attentive. I definitely recommend this Hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your detailed review about your one week stay with us. We are glad that you had an amazing experience and our staff provided you an excellent service. Well surely share your kind compliments with them. We can't wait to host you again when you are in the area,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay. Clean, comfortable and very friendly staff. GC who checked us in was amazing. Impeccable customer service!!! Loved the area, close to everything. Will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
KP_L_GM, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Buena Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to know that you had an enjoyable experience and were well taken of by our staff, GC, We will share your nice words with her and looking forward for you to be our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stay there anytime we have tickets for the Angels and Red Sox.. Nice location and reasonably priced!!
Close to everything! It is not the fancied but it serves the purpose. Would stay again when we visit Angels Stadium!!

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for continuously staying with us. We are glad that we are your hotel of choice when you watches the Angels game. We value your feedback and can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed here many times..the staff is friendly.JC and Fantasia are awesone.the rooms are clean..and the prices are good..I would advised anyone in this area to come and stay here..I am local and this is where I go for a mental health break ..

Room Tip: Nice rooms
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for continuously staying with us and we are thrilled that you always had a pleasant stay.. We are also glad that that our staff, GC and Fantasia afforded you an exceptional service and will truly like your kind compliments. We do appreciate your recommendation and we can not wait to welcome you back.