All reviews one night walking distance across the road saturday night free wifi dinosaur museum school groups separate toilet service station cockington green dining hall located close common room creek gold cafes beds
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Lucky to get this at the last minute because of Floriade. Fresh modern family room, free wifi. Did the job. Nice and quiet, friendly staff. Would highly recommend. Close to Belconnen and McDs & Petrol right across the road.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Bree B, General Manager at Leumeah Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thanks for your review, I'm glad we were able to squeeze you in! Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

A basic hotel room which sleeps four, Queen bed and two singles. Two toilets, fridge, kettle and iron. It is noisy when students go to breakfast or come back from a day out. Parking is not always in front of the rooms.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, sorry to hear the groups were a bit rowdy when you were staying at the Lodge. Students certainly get excited when on camp!
Hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Travelled to Canberra for an exhibition and was lucky enough to find this brand new accomodation.although a little out of central Canberra this was not an issue as a quick drive had you back on northbourne ave.
The room was spotless and comfortable.the lack of a restaurant was not an issue with several options close by.
Recommended

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Lionel, thank you for your review. Very glad to hear you were happy with your stay at Leumeah Lodge, hope we see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Once again Trip Advisor did not disappoint me with its recommendation for Leumeah Lodge. When I booked online the rating was 9.2 for the property, I did not hesitate and decided to give it a try. After spending two days here I can add myself to their satisfied customers.

Modern, clean and close to the city. Once inside their rooms you will feel that you have just entered a 5 star hotel accomodation.
Conveniently located close to Barton Highway, close to Maccas and a Caltex servo. It is a good 10-15 min drive from the city. If you are staying with a car you will find the place very convenient. Though I am not sure how it will fare for people relying on public transport.

Our room was not cleaned during our two day stay though I am not aware of their policy. Usually on places I have stayed they would at least empty the bins, tidy up the beds and replenish the towels everyday.

Overall, I would be coming back. It will be too hard not to choose this place over minor things.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Liv B, Guest Relations Manager at Leumeah Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Hi bok_1981,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay with us here at Leumeah Lodge.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our facilities and accommodation.
I'm sorry that you weren't told about our daily servicing - we don't service rooms on a daily basis unless guests stay 3 nights or longer or they request it to be done. Please do ask though the next time you stay and I will ensure that housekeeping refresh your towels and take your bin out for you.
The next time you stay I would like to offer you some discount vouchers for the surrounding attractions here in Gold Creek.
We look forward to having you visit again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I arrived late but the Receptionist, Shannon, remained on duty to help me. I had broken my phone so was unable to plan my route early the following morning into the city to catch the tour I had booked, so Shannon downloaded and printed all the directions, bus routes and numbers for me, then, it being long after she should have knocked off, still drove me to a nearby bistro she recommended for dinner. That's going the extra mile alright.

After I had left a few days later I discovered that I had left ,my hearing aid in the room somewhere. My email of inquiry was answered by return and the device posted to the address I sent on that same day.

My only suggestion is that bedside tables should be provided with reading lamps.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo