Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Snaptravel
All reviews great boutique hotel fee art deco lounge area definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast rodeo dr valet service los angeles winston hip hollywood vibe uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

The Hollywood paintings, books decoating hotel are facinating. The rooms, particularly beds, are comfy. The location is grest private central walking distance to heart of Beverly Hills. But you must try the NUA mediteranian restaurant for dinner, drinks or brunch. NUA staff, Chef Yoef & host Ronnie are outstanding, food is unique & great.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

I spend three nights at this hotel which was three nights too many. I could have spent $50 more a night to stay somewhere far better. The hotel was really unkept, the room was either hot and humid or freezing cold, there are no services available including housekeeping which is an additional charge. I travel monthly and stay in hotels over 30 times per year. I’ve never heard of a hotel charging extra for housekeeping. Trash accumulates in the hallways and no one picked it up for three days. The carpet in the hallways is visible dirty. I can only imagine how well they sanitize or clean the rooms between guests. I was told by the front desk attendant that the hotel is “more like an air bnb than a hotel” there is nothing online or in the booking confirmation that indicates that. The condition of the room was completely unacceptable from the mattress to the area outside my window which was used by the restaurant. I could hear glass bottles being thrown away in the dumpster and the loud noises of closing the kitchen until midnight. I will never stay here again, I’d be better off crashing on a friend’s couch that staying in this shamble ever again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 828petalm
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

I used to stay at this hotel and loved it but now that Sonder has taken over, it’s pathetic. If you’re reading good reviews it’s from the earlier days. SONDER is a “no service” hotel. You have no way to call the desk, No phone service at the desk, you have no phone in the room for emergencies or to request towels or anything, no television, unless you bring apps on your phone. Ridiculous!
I didn’t rent a room, I was supposed to have service at a hotel. Awful, don’t stay there. Expensive and zero service. It’s a bring your own phone, bring your own TV, bring your own maid service… Hotel. Absurd!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Pathfinder66335522
Sonder Team, Marketing at Sonder l The Crescent, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

We're so sorry to hear your stay did not meet expectations. Customer service is one of our main values and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please reach out to us so our virtual concierge can provide you any additional towels, cleanings, or anything else you may need to ensure a more comfortable stay. We're here for you 24/7 via text, phone, and email. Although we do not offer cable, we would be happy to assist you with your Chromecast streaming. If you choose to stay with us again, we love to make it up to you.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Stay away from this hotel. Don’t fall in the trap of lifestyle images that you see here on Google/Expedia or on hotel’s own website. There is nothing to be liked about this hotel other than the upscale location of Beverly Hills. Basic amenities that one expects in a hotel room is not available for instance shower caps or sanitary bags. If you go to front desk & ask for it - you will hear “oh sorry we don’t actually offer that but there is a rite aid just around the corner”. Be prepare to clean your room & make beds however long your stay is or you can pay $35 each day of your stay for room cleaning service. Even roadside motels would offer free room cleaning service everyday (upon request due to COVID restrictions) Room sizes are so small that you feel like you are living in a prison cell not in a hotel room. If free parking is included in your package then you are at the mersey of valet service guy to get you in-out of the garage. If you want valet guy to park your car then be prepare to pay him $30 + tip. We stayed here for 3 nights & it was not at all a great experience. Will never ever stay here again or recommend anyone either.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank am6699
Reviewed 9 March 2021

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had on vacation. When I arrived, the hotel did not have my reservation and I spent 8 hours on the phone with customer service with nowhere to check in. The hotel would not honour my Expedia deal on arrival, and forced me to pay them before being refunded for my Expedia deal. There was a shooting at the restaurant next to the hotel the first night of my stay which none of the hotel staff informed me of. Nobody took out the trash, or provided fresh towels or toiletries.

Date of stay: March 2021