Hotels.com
Trip.com
Expedia
All reviews free breakfast university avenue would stay here again business center free parking housekeeping staff bart station freeway uc sf
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Excellent Stay at La Quinta Inn By Wyndham in Berkeley, CA. will be Cherished for a long time!
Kudos to the Hotel and it's Great Staff! They were Helpful and Accommodating. Ready to assist at every opportunity; always anticipating the guest's need!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 2 December 2020

I really, really enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta. It is certainly one of my favorite hotels. I love the quality of my stay, amenities, etc. at such an affordable cost. It’s my first choice no matter where I’m traveling!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Life goes on we can travel safely.

Don't be scared and coward in your homes, get out and go somewhere and if you happen to stop in Berkeley for the night, this Hotel is at a great location for freeway access and close to UC Berkeley in case you have students attending classes there.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

The night staff is very rude and unprofessional! We encountered several issues during our stay. The outside appearance of the building is rundown and needs updating. The parking lot seems unsafe since it’s dark and we witnessed staff inside their parked car smoking weed and drinking. The carpet in the room was dirty and sticky.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank al0p1
Matt Mooney, General Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham Berkeley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry if you had an issue with someone at our establishment. We all work very hard on pleasing every guest and ensuring each stay is above their expectations. We appreciate you taking your time to share your thoughts and we will use these to better the services we offer to all of our guests. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will again stay with us so that we may show you that your experience was the exception and not the rule at our hotel. Please stay safe and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

Old property, but well maintained. Rooms were clean. Staff was friendly and helpful when I need extra help. Extras were note available due to Corona...pool, hot tub, workout facility, breakfast and happy hour

Date of stay: September 2020