“Very tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The day we went, our server got confused and we received multiple orders of additional French fries. Some people with us got upset about it but they're very good and all the kids ate them, so I didn't see the problem.
Everybody loved their burgers; I had the salad and fish tacos and they were amazing!! It's a hip little spot and the bathrooms were cool. We sat outside with the dogs and it was great.
We'd definitely go again!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So excited to see that they offer beyond burgers for vegans. The beyond burger was delicious. Also we were able to bring our stroller inside where our four month old could stay in and sleep without having to sit outside

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here maybe 4-5x’s because it’s the most descent place in Benicia. I looked on yelp and saw their bacon wrapped dates and took my niece here but they told us they no longer have it on their menu-whhhhat?! That was the reason why we came. But there’s really not a lot of restaurants where I live so came back here for burgers, fish and chips, tacos and some fries and their food are all mediocre. I thought their fries were a little salty. Food is not great or bad. Just nothing to rave about. But they do have a outdoor bar which is pretty cool. Have benches and a live band...

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

After working late I was hungry and this place ranked high. Some of the reviews were not very flattering. Not much about Vegetarian so I was getting ready for the worst.
The spaghetti pesto was a pleasant surprise.
The beans and potatoes along with a generous helping of pine nuts made a great tasting combination.
With a nice wine & beer selection to go with inside or 3 outside seating locations I will be back again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The fish and chips seemed inviting, but the chips had become chewy half way through the lunch. Too noisy to hold a comfortable conversation. Might have been better outside but it was a bit cool for that. I'll look elsewhere next time.

Been to Lucca Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!