Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
View deal
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Expedia
Agoda.com
All reviews an outdoor hot tub small kitchenette free wifi nice stay would stay here again long drive fitness center room was spacious microwave couch desk sink highway stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights for work. Staff seems nice. Hotel seems to be showing its age as the shower/tub handle broke when I took my morning shower, and water could not be shut off. When I returned from work, it was fixed incorrectly as hot was cold and cold was hot. Bagged Breakfast with 2 choices, both not very healthy. One good thing is the printer in lobby worked and you can send print straight to the printer from your cell phone. It was not a great stay, but at least they refunded half the price.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sactokw
Reviewed 27 September 2020

I’ve stayed at many SpringHill Suites in my lifetime and unfortunately, this takes the cake at being my least favorite. We stayed here for a few hours en route to Zion National Park and a that was enough for me and my family.

The room was exceptionally small, considering SpringHill Suites rooms are known for relatively spacious hotel rooms. The bathroom sink leaked the entire time we were there and it was eerie hearing water drops as we tried to get some shut-eye. The shower made a really loud squeal every time we used it and the water, as mentioned in other reviews of this hotel, was lukewarm.

Location-wise, it’s convenient for freeway access; however, the surrounding area is a bit bleak and uninteresting. And unfortunately, during our entire stay, we didn’t see a single member of staff - not even at reception.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Denise C
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Bakersfield was simply a stop along the way of our travels. Gratefully, it was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We would gladly stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2020

Clean and well maintained room! Clean bathroom!!! Good service. Free wifi and a desk in the room to take care of business. Small kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave and sink. There was even disposable plates and silverware. Small living room couch. Overall a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2020

I hate cold showers. Lukewarm too, and the shower struggled to keep up with demand. The toilet was placed ridiculously close to the tub. I know, I know, it’s all about the waste pipes, they have to offset the loos on each floor slightly from the others above and below, but it I have to be a contortionist to get in, seriously, no.

Hmmm, maybe it’s not very good, maybe it’s just average. Except I really like Springhills on the whole. Clean, well laid out, it’s good.

Date of stay: February 2020