All reviewsbusiness hotelrooms are cleantop floorbusiness tripwonderful viewrooftop restaurantbreakfast buffetbusy roadrecommend this hotelenjoyed my stayroom servicepleasant stayswimming poolnice hotelexcellent stayreasonable pricethe heart of the city
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The service was fantastic. In particular Mr Arafat went above and beyond to help me get some of the famous Hilsa fish ! Fabulous!! Staff are friendly across the board. Would highly recommend for business travel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
PeninsulaChittagong, IMRAN, Head of Sales & Marketing at The Peninsula Chittagong, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for your fantastic review!
Personal service is what we pay special attention to, as we love to spoil our Guests. This is indeed something difficult to find in other huge hotel chains. We are really happy that you liked your stay.

Please feel welcome to come anytime in the future - we will be delighted to host you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I am regular customer of hotel peninsula as there service is one of the best in Chittagong and special top floor open restaurant is cherry on cake

All staff is very good and friendly, location is very good one of the very rich area of Chittagong, very nice rooms, spa and massage center, gym, delicious food at one of the beautiful constructed open restaurant at 15th floor near swimming pool where you can see whole Chittagong city while enjoying your dinner with live music

Some of my friends stayed as long as 4-5 months in this hotel for work purposes but I have never heard anyone complaing about hotel,

If you are in Chittagong I highly recommend to choose this hotel as these peoples have so many things to offer and Chittagong is very lovely city

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all staff I would like to express our gratefulness for your superb opinion & recommondation! We are more than happy to read that the hotel made such a good impression on you. Hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed for the first time in this hotel with both good and bad experience. Most service staffs are cordial except few. The security guards needs serious improvement in term of manner and professionalism. The service at fifth floor restaurant is outstanding but it's totally opposite at rooftop restaurant. I've been sitting there and none came to me to take order or greet until I call them. Their food is also not up to the mark. I've ordered grilled pomfret and the fish was not fresh and they put too much spice on it to cover. The security is a serious issue as there is no access control system in the common elevator and an outsider can knock at your door anytime. The cleaning staffs needs to know when a customer is there they should give priority to them over their task at hand. I was standing in front of the elevator and the cleaning guy kept on cleaning it blocking the door. The rooms are well furnished and clean. My fourteenth floor room had a wonderful view. The room rent is not so expensive. Overall its a good value for money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
It was delightful to read such a nice words & suggestions about The Peninsula Chittagong. Thank you for this review.
We are working very hard to meet our guest's expectations. We are glad to know that you spent lovely moments in our hotel.
If you happen to visit Chittagong again we hope to see you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.The Breakfast was good with availability of international dishes. I would prefer to have good variation everyday, But it was not so bad. Rooms are clean and well equipped.

Highly recommending this hotel for business visits.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for sharing this great comment! It is wonderful to hear we met your expectations on all the points, from the accommodations to the culinary experiences.
Thanks again for your recommendation.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Room clean and tidy, breakfast ok, Steak at GEC West restaurant, awesome. Well behaved attendees. Overall 4.5 out of 5. the music choice inside the hotel is good. Somehow they should concentrate on the English breakfast items. Those are not that much tasty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
PeninsulaChittagong, IMRAN, Head of Sales & Marketing at The Peninsula Chittagong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all staff, I would like to express our gratefulness for your superb opinion! We are more than happy to read that the hotel made such a good impression on you. Hope to serve you again soon.