“Excellent food”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tortosa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We were very pleased to find this restaurant. The food was excellent. The sea food paella was made exactly to my liking! It wasn't cheap, but well worth it given the quality and amount of food served.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The restaurant serves a wide range of Catalan specialties, and the daily menue is an excellent choice. The friendly staff, including the cook, were very helpful in suggesting and preparing dishes for a friend who was on a restricted diet (allergies).
The tapas bar has a wide range of seafood dishes ( 3 tapas for 10 Euros) a few tapas shared go a long way- a great idea if one does not want a full meal at night. I highly recommend this restaurant- it has been around for many years- for good reasons.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Went there for lunch and took the daily menu, for 12 € a very good and fair choice. Nice to have a seat outside and friendly staff! Good one

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We went to the Paiolet last night and had a lovely dinner. My partner had a Plato combinado that left him full and he found it as good as it could have been. I had the menu which is 12 euros and found that the dishes were lovely and very tasty. As a starter I had a confit quail salad which was very tasty. Then I had llonganiça and bandana, the sausages from the area which came with escalivada as a side dish. Bandana is a rice sausage that looks a little bit like black pudding. I'm not too keen on black pudding but found this sausage yummy. Menu comes with water and wine which is fantastic. Finally, I had a chocolate mousse that was delicious! I think that we spend about 22 euros in total, so fantastic value for money. We are here until Saturday and we will definitely go there again another night!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

If you are a seafood lover than this is a great tapas bar for you but the menu choice for vegetarians was rather limited as with many other Spanish restaurants. Service was fast and waitress was friendly and most importantly there was an English menu!