“Amazing tour experience in Pushkar ”

Tour Guide Pushkar - Private Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 14 Tours in Pushkar
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience a truly unique private guided tour of Pushkar with popular local Pushkar tour guide, Babulal Dangi. Personal, private, exclusive Pushkar tours from 3 to 5 hours for up to 20 people, Indian sense of humor included!!!
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best experience providers in Pushkar. Take an amazing tour through the market visiting temples and lake.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"lake"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I was very pleased I got up early for this cycle tour with Shamsher. The hotel provided the mountain bikes. We covered about 12km. It was very safe because at that time of day there's very little traffic. I felt privileged to have visited the temple with a devotee. Thanks Shamsher.

1  Thank Ciska D
80bobby123, Owner at Tour Guide Pushkar - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear sir this review published on wrong place by you. My name is babulal Dangi Bobby tour guide pushkar .

Your review for semsher Khan and this man not releded with my organization.

We requested to you pls remove this review as soon as posible.

Regards
Bobby
Owner

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My friend Ken and I visited at the end of March.

Loved Bobby so much! Very gentle, very soft-spoken, and I really felt like he was sharing his country, religion, and culture with us.

Strangely, though I'm firmly non-religious, I can't deny that when we left the Brahma temple with Bobby, I had a very strange... well, "spiritual" reaction... very energized place.

Bobby was our favourite day guide in India. Thanks for a great time, Bobby!

2  Thank Phil P
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have a very nice Sightseeing Tour in Pushkar with Bobby.He was very professional, and flexible guide.All in all, we got a great impression of the city in a short time.
Sonja und Jürgen
Austria

3  Thank sonjablaickner
80bobby123, Owner at Tour Guide Pushkar - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Mrs.Sonia and Mr.Jurgen,

Thanks you very much for your copmpliment and tour review .