Tour Guide Pushkar - Private Day Tours
Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tour guide Bobby

Bobby was the best tour guide! I went alone to Pushkar and he knew all the spots. It was very hot... read more

Reviewed 23 November 2018
Global33963311629
via mobile
Pushkar camel festival

Bobby showed us around the town , explained the ghats , went to the Brahma temple . The camel... read more

Reviewed 20 November 2018
andrewnannen
Gladstone, Australia
via mobile

All reviews important information his english is very good pushkar camel festival his knowledge brahma temple thank you very much few hours indian culture bobby richness lake rajasthan stories sunset horses scam
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I was very pleased I got up early for this cycle tour with Shamsher. The hotel provided the mountain bikes. We covered about 12km. It was very safe because at that time of day there's very little traffic. I felt privileged to have visited the temple with a devotee. Thanks Shamsher.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Ciska D
80bobby123, Owner at Tour Guide Pushkar - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear sir this review published on wrong place by you. My name is babulal Dangi Bobby tour guide pushkar .

Your review for semsher Khan and this man not releded with my organization.

We requested to you pls remove this review as soon as posible.

Regards
Bobby
Owner

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My friend Ken and I visited at the end of March.

Loved Bobby so much! Very gentle, very soft-spoken, and I really felt like he was sharing his country, religion, and culture with us.

Strangely, though I'm firmly non-religious, I can't deny that when we left the Brahma temple with Bobby, I had a very strange... well, "spiritual" reaction... very energized place.

Bobby was our favourite day guide in India. Thanks for a great time, Bobby!

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Phil P
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have a very nice Sightseeing Tour in Pushkar with Bobby.He was very professional, and flexible guide.All in all, we got a great impression of the city in a short time.
Sonja und Jürgen
Austria

3  Thank sonjablaickner
80bobby123, Owner at Tour Guide Pushkar - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Mrs.Sonia and Mr.Jurgen,

Thanks you very much for your copmpliment and tour review .

Reviewed 23 February 2018

It was a great idea to sacrifice one day from our short time in India to travel here. Our trip would not have been complete without it. Bobby explained all important information we wanted to know and lead us through the colorful streets to the lake. It is a pity that we had no time to stay for another day. Late afternoon and morning shots would be awesome. Maybe next time....

1  Thank Joshots
Reviewed 18 February 2018

One week later, we kept a very good memory about Bobby from Pushkar. His welcoming, his knowledge, his quiet attitude. We talked with him around a masala tea near the lake : a very pleasant moment. To recommend !

1  Thank DayTrip756099