“Best of town”

Organic Food restaurant
Ranked #17 of 19 Restaurants in Orchha
Price range: US$600 - US$1,100
Description: We provide all fresh and organic food without pest or chemicals all grain and vegetables also all Indian Herb's organically cooked in clay pots served on leaves no metal get in touch with food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I visit orchha I do come here. This is the best place in orchha for relax and infotainment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The real traditional food with traditional programs organising by a poor and single lady who is helpless but food is awesome with them a wonderful day unforgettable time I spent with you my friend

1  Thank Jitendra S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Travellers must visit once if they visit Orchha or india it is the best cooking class I ever join all organic with a awesome family.

1  Thank orchha r
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Healthy & tasty food all organically cooked organic food at the best place of orchha city traveller must visit the place.

2  Thank tikana p
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I have no words to describe how happy I am because of my stay in orchha with singh sahab it was greatest time of my life they do very good village tour and help in travelling & research.

1  Thank Nazia K