Lowest prices for your stay
Movenpick
US$162
Free cancellation until 17/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$162
Expedia
US$154
Agoda.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$154
Trip.comUS$154
4,396 results
All reviews superior room perfect location buffet restaurant dead sea movenpick hotel closest hotel after a long day long walk breakfast and dinner entrance petra site minibar proximity treasury tour siq
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

So expensive for such an average service !
No charm, noisy restaurant, average food in the buffet.
Everything is expensive in this hotel but the quality of the food as well as the restaurant are not up to the price paid.
As a member of the Accor Club, I was offered a welcome drink. When I asked for it at the bar the server was so agressive and suspicious that it was not a welcome drink anymore!!!

Room tip: Just do not go unless you have obtained a good price
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abedrabo Twaissi, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Petra, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Mövenpick Resort Petra moreover I have taken careful note of your feedback, and as it is an invaluable source for us to review our performance and strive to achieve excellent standards of product and service to our guests, they have been shared with the departments concerned to ensure future improvements.

Hopping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2022

When the story begins from the bottom of my heart, I am confident in what I want to talk about, our trip is like a journey of exploration distinguished from the fragrance of the past and the present, a trip and any trip. Rather, it was one of the most beautiful and wonderful coincidences that were characterized by place, people and time. The wonderful gentle gentleman, the legend, Mohamed Jamil
The place is wonderful when you are staying in your second home, and the year is when you discover the country to learn about its wealth and people, the best, most beautiful and most wonderful coincidences....
All thanks to the general manager of this resort for its distinguished food and drink and distinguished staff with performance, service and wonderful

A very special thank you to Mr. Mohamed Jamil for the dinner, and my family and I wished to see you at breakfast, for your kindness and honesty in your work and to customers and the splendor of your speech
You promise to come to this hotel soon and I wish the general manager to call this nice person a legend and the perfect employee for his work...
I see you well and healthy

Carmen Smith family

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karmen ,
Thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Resort Petra and for taking time and effort sharing your feedback, we are very pleased to know that you had and as always a great stay with us . We are always looking forward to welcoming you back i
Cluster General Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2022

To start with, the location is excellent - just by the entrance of the site.
The Hotel is spotless clean and has a great overall atmosphere.
What makes this Hotel standout is the great service - the staff genuinely cares and this made my whole experience an excellent one.
One night we also had the opportunity to dine in the sister property on the hills - they have the most amazing view and dinner was truly special one - including meet and vegetables cooked under the hot ashes - all was then served in a typical Bedouin tent which made out experience truly memorable.
I shall like to mention Mr. Mohammad who looked after my family and all the group travelling with us impeccably.
Thanks for making our stay a very special experience - Petra is fantastic and I have no hesitation in recommending anyone visiting to book the Movenpick.

1  Thank AlfioB479

Dear Аlfio ,
It was a great pleasure having you with us in your recent stay. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is always motivating to receive such feedback from our valued guests. Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor .
Looking forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

Definitely not 5 star hotel. Room more like Holiday Inn. May tick boxes for toiletries etc. But very basic decor. Bar and foyer comfortable. Pool small and often crowded. As we have found elsewhere in Jordan, food and drinks expensive. Staff friendly but often inset, slow service, wrong orders, cold food. When there were problems no attempt to make it good. I would stay here again as so close to Petra, but don't expect five stars

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abedrabo Twaissi, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Petra, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us here at
Our resort
Moreover, we have taken note of your comments and as they are an invaluable source to review our performance, i have shared them with the departments concerned for future improvements.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon assuring you already in advance of our best care and attention to your comfort.

Reviewed 25 April 2022

I would like to thank this wonderful Mövenpick building, Petra, for the dinner buffet, which is distinguished by its many colors and shapes
And all thanks to Mr. Mohamed Jamil for the distinguished service this evening during the dinner period in the restaurant, and all thanks to the General Manager for choosing the most wonderful and highly experienced staff
I hope to motivate this person because he deserves the Medal of Excellence
And we will tell friends and relatives in Greece about this resort and its special service
We are back very soon

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abedrabo Twaissi, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Petra, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2022

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Resort Petra . We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the facilities and the service of the hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely