Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$49
ExpediaUS$52
Hotels.comUS$52
FindHotelUS$49
eDreamsUS$49
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020

I stayed here 2 nights while visiting the archeological site. Friendly service by the manager, staff was friendly and understood + spoke English. room was clean and functional. Only minor thing was the somewhat musty odor in the shower.
Breakfast was great and I can recommend their lunch package!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

We stayed here recently. The hotel is nicely decorated. The rooms and big and clean. The owner is very friendly and nice. The price is really good- we payed 40$ for triple room! The position of the hotel is great, close to restaurants and shops. The breakfast is good too.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2020

This is my 2nd trip to Jordan (and to Petra) after a gap of 7 years, and I decided to stay at the same place that I stayed the last time. I must say, Al-Rashid hotel still provides the same excellent service that I received last time. Staffs at the hotel are very friendly (thank you Sharif for all your help). William at the reception was such a gentleman and helped us in so many ways. I was sad to hear that their excellent chef Mohammed have left the hotel, but fear not, he is working in the next door restaurant where we eat twice and was simply blown away by the quality of the food. Thank you all for making our stay an excellent one.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank EmonHaque
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I liked staying here, my room was clean and the price was really good when you consider that things are really expensive in Petra. The receptionist even minded my luggage on my final day. Also, lots of nice great restaurants nearby

2  Thank conallc2015
Reviewed 15 December 2019

We booked this hotel as it was such good value and we were not disappointed. It took a while to find somewhere to park as the streets outside are so busy, and once we had arrived we had to wait a while to get any service from the staff, but after this it was plain sailing. Rooms was decent size, comfortable bed and decent showers. Couldn't fault it. Next to a decent restaurant too.