Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I thoroughly recommend this hotel. The place is set on the side of a hill, with lovely views and pretty gardens. Each room has its own courtyard, sometimes shared, with plenty of sunshine and fresh air. The food is good, the pool is lovely and the staff are very warm and friendly. The little gift shop is excellent.

The service! Wow, I have never received such exceptional service in a hotel in over 40 years of travel and 35 countries. My iphone crashed at Petra - leaving me with no internet, email, FB, alarm clock, torch or camera - and I asked for advice from reception.

They immediately provided me with 24/7 access to the manager's office to use his computer whenever I liked. Mr Mutsam also offered to make some inquiries about the 'blue screen of death' and to take it to a reputable repairer for me. That night the phone was returned with a diagnosis of the problem. Unfortunately it could not be repaired, but a day of my holiday had been saved, as I did not have to run around to repair shops to get it inspected. There was no charge for the service.

The hotel experience was heightened further when Hussein, one of the friendly staff, offered to show me the rooms where his grandparents had lived when he was a boy.

The wifi was slightly patchy in the area with the new rooms, and the hot water a little iffy, but this might have been because we were staying the new part. Otherwise a great experience.

Room tip: If you have any impediments to walking you might like to ask for a room near reception.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This hotel resort is only 3 Km from the city center and has a amazing view from every room. The ambiance of Resort is reflected in such a way in every room that you will be amazed. They have Shuttle service, WIFI, Room service and bar as well

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2015

When I arrived at the gate of the hotel I learned hotel had been closed for 2 weeks by the time I made my reservation. It took some doing but TripAdvisor got me placed in another hotel. But check that this hotel is open before booking. There was not even a note on the gate about the closure and what to do.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank maryrB492JM
Reviewed 5 March 2015

Hotel is built somewhat like a village - meandering walkways to your suite. Hotel is perched rather high up on the hillside so most suites ( I assume ) have a great view of the Petra valley and town down below as ours did. Wifi is only in the lobby and unfortunately for the 3 days that we were there, the system was down the entire 3 days. Heated indoor pool was great . Bathroom facilities were wonderful, kind of a weird shower config but water pressure was good and lots of hot water. Front desk service was quick. Our evening dinners were eaten out in the town but we did avail ourselves of the breakfast buffet which was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank johndS2330OG
Reviewed 24 February 2015

I was really impressed and excited about this place. What a great idea! The hotel is constructed as a turkish village actually, where the name Beit Zaman comes from. So you walk a lovely village where every little house is in fact a hotel room. One of them is yours. The walls in your rooms are made of stones and wood. The pool was superb. The staff was friendly. The meals (both breakfast and dinner) were delicious and offered a wide range of plates.

Do not ever go there in a wheelchair.

Date of stay: March 2014