Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Agoda.com
US$57
FindHotel
US$45
ExpediaUS$51
Hotels.comUS$51
All reviews hotel manager i highly recommend this hotel great hotel beds petra entrance
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Amazingly helpfull manager, so kind and polite.
Hotel perfect for sightseeing Petra with free parking and only 5min to Petra entrance. Clean rooms with comfy beds. The restaurant serves also dinner buffet
Very high standard

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2022

This is a new hotel not far from the Petra entrance (a bit over 5 minutes by foot). I had a comfortable room and slept well.

The breakfast was a set menu. It was brought to my table about 5 minutes after coming to the table. It was huge (I couldn't eat everything) and with mostly local dishes.

The best part was the service. When I arrived I parked my car on the street in front of the hotel. I asked the receptionist where the hotel car park is. He asked for my car keys and went to park the car while I went to my room. Soon he returned the keys to my room accompanied with a welcome drink. So wonderful!

The hotel has a restaurant of its own. As the hotel is close to Petra, the area naturally has several other restaurants as well.

A word of warning for those navigating with Google Maps offline content: the hotel location was marked wrong there, much earlier before Petra than it actually was. I first searched for the hotel there for quite a while. The map I had printed at home showed the correct location.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

excellent journey in wadi musa

The staff is so friendly, the hotel manager Zeyad is very very nice, je offers me some slices of chocolat cake when I was leaving because I told him I loved it. The room was very clean, the matrix is nice. I highly recommend this hotel for a stay near to the petra entrance!!

Room tip: there is parking if you need !!
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2022 via mobile

Excellent accommodation
Nice and kind staff, good food, breakfast included.
The room and bathroom were new and extremely clean. In-room climate control (air conditioning)
We spend wonderful moments here.
Free bottled water
Free wifi
Free car parking

They bought us tickets to Petra by night

Room tip: choose this hotel is 100% the best! You don't need any tips!
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2022

Great experience. Hotel is clean and seems on the newer side. It is walking distance to petra and restaurants in town. Breakfast was good and the staff were helpful and nice. Room had 3 single beds, separate heaters in each room, hot water in the shower. We asked for lunch boxes which they made for us as well.

Date of stay: February 2022