Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from US$257.44
from US$196.93
from US$176.00
More Info
All reviews dead sea wadi rum day tour guide ali local phone private tour mt nebo always on time great photographer desert castles baptism site amman city visited amman excellent driver amazing photos fantastic trip local guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

Very early departure at 6am. A long drive until you reach Petra mid morning, with a stop for toilet and breakfast (paid) on the road.
Car was comfortable, new and clean. Driver spoke good English and was very knowledgeable of the country and the culture.
Once in Petra you are on your own. Be prepared to walk a lot within the site.
Petra itself is very impressive.
After walking for 3 hours I went back to the car and we took the road back to Amman, I appreciated having a private driver and having not to wait for anybody else.
The driver told me that the agency could have arranged a overnight stay in Petra, which is certainly more relaxing - the 6 hours in the car plus the 3-hour walking made it a very long day.
Jordan is a expensive country , so the high cost of this private tour was in line of the country's prices.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

Very professional team. The tour was personalized and full of details. Was a great experience. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

My tour did not include Wadi Rum. My driver was Tayseer, who is very friendly. He was there early at my hotel in Amman to pick me up, drove me to Petra in a comfortable and clean car, and handed me a local mobile phone so that I could contact him when I was heading back out to ensure he was there waiting. It was drizzling and I was not prepared for that weather so he offered to let me borrow his jacket when we got to the site. He introduced me to the guide, who walked with me for about 1.5-2 hours giving me the whole history of the place. I then wandered around another hour on my own and called the driver when I was ready to go. He was waiting for me at the exit and drove me back to the hotel in Amman.

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just returned from a five day tour through Jordan with Tayseer our guide. I can’t stress enough how enjoyable this trip was! We loved Jordan and will absolutely be returning to visit again with our new friend Tayseer!

Jordan is beautiful, safe, and incredibly easy to navigate with a guide like Tayseer. He helped us along the way and knew exactly who to visit and introduce us to, so that our days were filled with amazing people and day trip guides.

We will never forget these amazing memories and can’t wait to return and make more! Thank you so much Tayseer and Petra Nights Tours!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

We did 2 weeks of Jordan/Israel with PNT.

PNT staff were engaging, professional and such fun! Faultless! We learnt so much and had the best time doing it. Special acknowledgement to Omar & Hussam (our guide & driver in Jordan) and big appreciation to Mahmoud, our driver and best friend in Israel! These staff were outstanding.
However, PNT head office were not clear in communicating with us or the Australian company we went through. There were expectations that we had for the trip that were not met because head office wasn’t clear ... I would advice any travellers to be very clear with what they want from their trip with PNT prior to committing.

Date of experience: February 2020