Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$172
ExpediaUS$172
Agoda.comUS$162
eDreamsUS$162
TripadvisorUS$162
SuperTravel
1,546 results
All reviews the cave bar perfect location main building closest hotel after a long day crowne plaza entrance gate breakfast buffet long walk ticket office stayed here for nights ancient city triple room nice view chalet site petra
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

The hotel was very good and in an excellent position next to the visitor centre. The only problem was in the dining room. Plates were cold, food was lukewarm. If coffee was available then there were no cups or mugs - no coffee machine just a Jug on a warmer. There were no plates anywhere near the bread section and the butter and jam were the opposite side of the restaurant. The dishes were no where near the cereals. This aspect let the hotel down otherwise would have given it 5*****

Date of stay: September 2022
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Cmmc25

Greeting From Petra Guest House Hotel

Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you at Petra Guest House Hotel, and we would like to thank you for taking the time advising us of your experience.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Visit Our Hotel ,we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality.

I will gladly share your feedback with my colleagues . It's something our staff takes great pride in.

Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Petra Guest House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 September 2022 via mobile

The service was great on arrival, a very warm welcome. The rooms were good, looks like only single beds but not sure about that. The air conditioning is great we loved it. Staff is mostly very helpful. The outside area was comfortable with nice tables. HOWEVER, you do not get ANY drinks with your meals. You must buy something. I brought in my drink and was told I could not have it in the restaurant , that I must buy from the restaurant . I took a seat and was told I needed to move to an area where my group was despite the entire restaurant being otherwise empty, when I told the host that there were old plates still on the table he continued to insist I seat myself there. I had to ask for utensils and napkin which he finally gave me since the old utensils were still in the place. This very much spoiled my dinner and is the only reason I give this hotel a two rating. Too cheap even to give people a glass of water without having to buy from the hotel! There is absolutely no reason they should restrict someone from bringing in a water or soda!

Room tip: Rooms on one side have zero view just a stone wall. We were in 204 it seems the odd rooms have a better view
1  Thank BaronFoer
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Dear BaronFoer

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Petra Guest House Hotel .

Again, thank you for choosing Petra Guest House Hotel .

Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

Very pleasant experience at Petra Guest House. The hotel is right next to the visitor's center/entrance to Petra, which after a long day of walking and hiking is a god send.

All the staff we encountered were super friendly and helpful with any questions or needs you may have. Breakfast buffet was included in our rate, and you get a nice assortment of local and western choices.

We had a regular room with a king bed bed, and it was clean, cozy, and a nice view. The property itself is very nice with a long, nice view of Wadi Musa.

Room tip: Definitely try out the cave bar for food, drinks, and sheesha. The servers are all very friendly and take care of you. We had Zeyad as our server, and he was superb!
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Dear mohammedc537

Reviewed 3 September 2022

Really recommend The Cave Bar for a night of shisha, beers and food. Zeyad is the most attentive waiter, very kind and personable, he made sure we were taken care of the whole time! I would come back again no doubt

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2022

Dear stephaniembenelli

Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

Very pleasing experience at the hotel terrace bar where you can relax and enjoy some well deserved good food and drinks after the walk to marvellous Petra. Zeyad Helalat, one of the waiters, was very helpful and attentive during our stay. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2022

Dear BlancaMSC

Greeting From Petra Guest House Hotel

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Visit Our Hotel And Stay With Us ,we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality.