5 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$296
eDreamsUS$274
SuperTravel
1,531 results
All reviews the cave bar chalet room perfect location closest hotel after a long day crowne plaza entrance gate breakfast buffet ticket office long walk stayed here for nights ancient city nice view site petra tomb tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2022 via mobile

Perfect place to stay if visiting Petra. Right beside entrance which is a huge plus after a lot of walking. Hotel is not especially fancy but rooms are fine, staff are super friendly, breakfast excellent and Cave bar a great way to finish the day with dinner and a drink, especially if u like cats. In short would not think of going anywhere else if I go back to Petra again.

Room tip: Just book it
Trip type: Travelled with family
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2022

Dear paulhF2498LA

Greeting From Petra Guest House Hotel

Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you at Petra Guest House Hotel, and we would like to thank you for taking the time advising us of your experience.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Visit Our Hotel And Stay With Us ,we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality.

I will gladly share your feedback with my colleagues . It's something our staff takes great pride in.

Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Petra Guest House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2022

If you’re looking for a place that matches convenience with beauty and top notch service, congratulations because your search has ended. You’d think with how close to the Petra entrance the Guest House is, there’d be some kind of trade off as far as quality or service but this place is not too good to be true, it really has everything. From the bedroom and bathroom to the restaurant and outdoor dining to the balcony views, as far as I’m considered the Petra Guest House is the definitive guest experience when staying in Wadi Musa.

Dear P775GPjohnnyp

Reviewed 20 August 2022

We loved our room and the view. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. If you need a hotel in Wadi Musa this is the only place I'd choose. The entrance to Petra is right at the main entrance of this hotel making it very easy to visit.

Dear G1319GZdane

Reviewed 11 August 2022

Clean rooms and perfect location, we love this hotel, nice view from the resturant and they have a shuttle bus free in
morning to l, nice view from the resturant and they have a shuttle bus free in morning to petra

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear 1 HamzaBH

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

The obvious answer as to why I stayed there was the location, but tbh taxis are so cheap u could stay anywhere in Wadi Musa

I'm currently still here at the hotel as I bought the 3 day pass, which included my entry visa or vice versa. Either way a very handy thing in buying the Jordan Pass

Staff are helpful, especially Abood in the Cave Bar who runs the room service too. Many thanks and well done to him

The breakfast staff are efficient and helpful. Talking of breakfast. They have all the usual buffet style meats and cheeses, with lots of dips, including the usual cereal, although no muesli. The breads are fresh but pastries very tasteless. The other annoying thing about the hot option. It's very lukewarm and I was down at 0600‍♂️. In its defence that the omellete station prepared very tasty fillings along with crepes

I never ate in the restaurant so I can't comment but it was always very busy. Mind u, you really don't want to get a taxi elsewhere

The room was ok, but no slippers or dressing gown as advertised, although I could have asked if I was that bothered. Things were stocked up in the bathroom daily, but I think the hoover must hand been broken as there was always debris from the previous day when it was 'cleaned'. The phone too were very dusty if I'm being picky and annoyingly my key card didn't work on two separate days, although someone came quickly when I used the communal phone to tell them the issue

The only issue I have with the room planning...why put a plug socket behind ur head. See attached pic

Overall would I recommend? Yes

If you're looking for a fab taxi firm who can organise not only local schedules to local attractions, Omar, also has connections in Amman too. So email me at Mattalansharp@gmail.com for more detailed info. And no. I don't get a commission. It's just helping local workers, esp post Covid

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MatthewASharp
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear MatthewASharp