Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
ExpediaUS$114
eDreamsUS$115
Snaptravel
1,499 results
All reviews the cave bar chalet room perfect location closest hotel after a long day crowne plaza breakfast buffet ticket office long walk ancient city entrance site petra tomb tour siq visitors
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2022

We stayed here because of it's proximity to Petra and this was much appreciated with our early start and late finishes.
A room upgrade was received which was much appreciated.
The room was a little tired but no big deal,
Breakfast was excellent - we didn't eat dinner in the hotel as there a plenty restaurants within walking distance
Recommended

Date of stay: May 2022
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2022

Dear ItchyFeet319

Greeting From Petra Guest House Hotel

Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you at Petra Guest House Hotel, and we would like to thank you for taking the time advising us of your experience.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Visit Our Hotel And Stay With Us ,we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality.

I will gladly share your feedback with my colleagues . It's something our staff takes great pride in.

Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Petra Guest House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2022 via mobile

I was travelling with a Titan Tour of Jordan. We stayed here for two nights. Although the rooms are old. They are well maintained, very clean and supply everything that you need. The Hotel is very convenient for Petra as it is the closest to the entrance. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. As a vegetarian I have really struggled to eat well in this country. I did not struggle in this hotel. There was plenty of food that I could eat. Hot and cold. The food here was the best that I ate on the trip. I would definitely recommend this place. It also has a cave bar that is very atmospheric. They make a mean cocktail as well. No stinting on the alcohol. You would not think this was run by the same company as the Crown Plaza Resort at the Dead Sea! There is no comparison. This place was one of two highlights of my holiday. So thanks for giving me at least one lovely memory.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2022

Dear Lady Traveller P

Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

This hotel trades on the fact that it is the closest one to the Petra entry. The staff is good, but the rooms are quite tired and the food is terrible.

There is no pool, no gym and no hamman. Lots of groups .

We would recommend avoiding this hotel. Stay at either of the two Movenpicks in town—- much, much better amenities and food, in a much more luxurious and tasteful setting

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Dear eevers2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Petra Guest House Hotel .

Again, thank you for choosing Petra Guest House Hotel .

Reviewed 22 April 2022

Excellent location, polite staff, clean, and well maintained, this is a wonderful spot for anyone looking to visit the amazing Petra World Heritage site. The restaurant, Aloe Vera, is most excellent, with complimentary buffets for breakfast and lunch. Gracious service from the host, Dea'a.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Dear EEtomm

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Breakfast buffet is very good, tasty, service is great, specially Mr. Ahmet. The room is nice, smell good, unfortunately you can hear all your neighbors. In my room the switches of lamps didn’t work, the beds are not so comfortable, the pillows are terribly high.

Date of stay: April 2022