3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$212
ExpediaUS$212
Agoda.comUS$212
eDreamsUS$199
Snaptravel
1,488 results
All reviews the cave bar chalet room perfect location closest hotel after a long day crowne plaza breakfast buffet long walk ticket office ancient city entrance site petra tomb tour siq visitors
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was travelling with a Titan Tour of Jordan. We stayed here for two nights. Although the rooms are old. They are well maintained, very clean and supply everything that you need. The Hotel is very convenient for Petra as it is the closest to the entrance. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. As a vegetarian I have really struggled to eat well in this country. I did not struggle in this hotel. There was plenty of food that I could eat. Hot and cold. The food here was the best that I ate on the trip. I would definitely recommend this place. It also has a cave bar that is very atmospheric. They make a mean cocktail as well. No stinting on the alcohol. You would not think this was run by the same company as the Crown Plaza Resort at the Dead Sea! There is no comparison. This place was one of two highlights of my holiday. So thanks for giving me at least one lovely memory.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Lady Traveller P

Greeting From Petra Guest House Hotel

Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you at Petra Guest House Hotel, and we would like to thank you for taking the time advising us of your experience.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your Visit Our Hotel And Stay With Us ,we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality.

I will gladly share your feedback with my colleagues . It's something our staff takes great pride in.

Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Petra Guest House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel trades on the fact that it is the closest one to the Petra entry. The staff is good, but the rooms are quite tired and the food is terrible.

There is no pool, no gym and no hamman. Lots of groups .

We would recommend avoiding this hotel. Stay at either of the two Movenpicks in town—- much, much better amenities and food, in a much more luxurious and tasteful setting

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear eevers2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Petra Guest House Hotel .

Again, thank you for choosing Petra Guest House Hotel .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent location, polite staff, clean, and well maintained, this is a wonderful spot for anyone looking to visit the amazing Petra World Heritage site. The restaurant, Aloe Vera, is most excellent, with complimentary buffets for breakfast and lunch. Gracious service from the host, Dea'a.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear EEtomm

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast buffet is very good, tasty, service is great, specially Mr. Ahmet. The room is nice, smell good, unfortunately you can hear all your neighbors. In my room the switches of lamps didn’t work, the beds are not so comfortable, the pillows are terribly high.

Dear Trail

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Large and comfy room, great breakfast, amazing cave bar (in a 2000 year-old nabatean tomb).

Very well located, right next to the entrance of the anciant city trail.

Special thanks to Abood and the super friendly staff!

We highly recommand!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Petra Guest House Hotel , Other at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Christophe B