Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
Trip.comUS$116
Agoda.comUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
1,366 results
All reviews the cave bar chalet room closest hotel perfect location after a long day crowne plaza entrance gate stayed here for nights ancient city breakfast and dinner site petra tomb tour siq visitors movenpick
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

It’s my first night here and I absolutely love everything - the space, ambience, food, service! My appreciation and commendation to Zeyad, hotel’s waiter, for specifically ensuring that my stay is amazing. He’s so professional and helpful in facilitating my drinks and meals at the hotel. Thank you so much, Zeyad. Keep up the good work. And look forward to staying in this hotel in the future! Viva!
-Rolando Jr Villamero

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank RJr_Villamero
Petra Guest House Hotel , Guest Services / Front Office at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Rolando

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, I am very delighted to hear that you enjoyed our food and the service. We do very much appreciate your recommendation and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the Petra guest house hotel

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

the hotel is situated right at the entrance of Petra, which is great as there is a lot of walking trough Petra, very nice sfaff, good breakfast and big room but seen better rooms in Jordan. Although I would choose it again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MetkaJ4
Issam Alaya, Guest Services / Front Office at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Dear sir/Madam,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Petra Guest House Hotel.

Reviewed 10 June 2020 via mobile

It was very convenient as it is right next to Petra entrance . So after hours of walking inside Petra it’s nice to have your hotel right outside the gates. Breakfast was good. But our rooms were very far and isolated from the entrance so it’s quite a trudge . For the price the room is average . It is in need of a serious makeover !
Just couldn’t handle the smoke smell in the elevators and lobby.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Issam A, Front Office Manager at Petra Guest House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2020

Reviewed 29 May 2020

Great hotel to stay in while visiting Petra. Staff was friendly. Hotel connected to cave bar which was nice to enjoy a cold drink after a long day of exploring Petra. We are a family of 4 and had connecting rooms. The rooms were just redone and clean and spacious. The best part about this hotel is the location. It is right at the entrance to Petra which is priceless after a long day of hiking. It is also convenient if you plan to go to Petra by night because you meet right by the hotel. We would definitely recommend this hotel while visiting Petra. Thank you for a grat stay.

Date of stay: February 2020

Reviewed 12 May 2020

I had the misfortune of having a reservation when Jordan closed its land borders in March due to the pandemic (my reservation was 3/12-3/13/2020. Thus I was unable to cross the border back into Jordan (from Israel) and had to cancel this reservation as well as other reservations in other locales in Jordan. When I called Petra Guest House I was assured that money would be refunded because it was Jordan who had closed it borders. After waiting 30 days still no refund and I called the hotel numerous times without success. Then I reached out to Expedia. Expedia contacted the hotel and was were told that I had shown up and used the reservation, thus would not receive a refund. When I provided proof that I was in Israel (and had to make alternate arrangements to fly home from Israel) the hotel then responded and now said they would simply not refund the money, period.
It was deceiving of them to assure me they would refund my money and then represent to Expedia that I had shown up. The truth was revealed when confronted with proof that I could not have been there when they claimed I was... Do not do business with this hotel, they do not honor their word and make false claims.

Date of stay: May 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day,

Please note that you booked through Expedia by non-refundable advance payment and you have to cancel your booking through them as you made your booking , but you didn't do that so the cancellation fees was apply as per our contract with them.