Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Agoda.com
US$69
Trip.com
US$52
FindHotelUS$52
ZenHotels.com
All reviews kind staff jordanian hospitality petra visitor centre walking distance very nice hotel minute walk great location renovation amman cleanliness amenities entrance reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022

Amazing People really make you feel welcomed. Food is amazing and also we we’re right next to gates of Petra. Atmosphere in the restaurant is relaxing and colourful. Couldn’t have asked for anything else great value for money !!! And honestly amazing people !!! When i come back to Petra i will only be staying at this hotel as it really is exactly what you need to tick all the boxes !!!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2021

The hotel is very clean food fresh convenience prices ..
Has shopping centre, Turkish bath. Outside restaurant, car parking .the hotel five minutes walking to the entrance of Petra .
Staff are extremely friendly.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2021

What I suggest here is to ask always the prices before to order!!! We spent 80$ for 1 shisha and 5 teas....really really far from the local average prices. Not honest to take joke of people that support local economy!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Petra Silk Road, Sales at Silk Road Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2021

Dear Fabioclaudi,

Greetings from Petra Silk Road Hotel !
thank you for taking time to write a review for us

first of all you asked us a private table
and we told your friend before that, if you want to set in our restaurant this will cost 8 JD per person Because you are not stay in our hotel
then your friends confirmed that
then requested DJ speaker and two Shesha and 5 teas and private table in our restaurant
and we charge only 5 people (and you were 9 )

so the total was for all 62 JD only

we hope you understand the idea
and we wish if you can amend your review and we will really appreciate it

best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

Well run clean hotel close to museum and main entrance to Petra - good value and efficient. Large and spacious dining room comfortable lobby and tv area. Good clean bedroom and bathroom. Thank you for the stay

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

I am a solo female traveller and cannot rate this hotel enough.
I was booked to stay I'm another hotel. On arrival at this previous hotel I discovered nothing but dirt and squalor. I stayed one night there and then walked into the centre of Wadi Musa and found silk road hotel.
I explained my situation about my terrible hotel. They offered me a room for 5 nights at an amazing price. They then took me to collect my suitcase from the bad hotel and bring me back to silk road. No charge.
Honestly, this family run hotel has been nothing but so kind and hospitable.
The rooms are massive. With big comfy beds and it's super clean and airy.
Customer service is second to none.
Location is 5 minutes to Petra tourism centre. Amazing!
I would return in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: October 2021