Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$238
View deal
Free cancellation until 18/04/21
Trip.com
Expedia
7,304 results
All reviews tex mex mare nostrum fondue sister resort small resort vip package guest services punta cana beach bar beach beds honeymoon suite other resorts caribe club bottle of rum animation team fruit basket a la carte restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2020

It was a great time visiting this hotel with my spouse. The staff here are very friendly and attentive to your needs. Nelson at the pool bar is the best!

I also enjoyed the food as well, there is a lot to choose from at the buffet and the nightly entertainment is great.

Only downside was the Casino Avalon which is near by that the hotel provides transportation to. We went out for a night off the resort to have fun and do some gambling. I would be cautious of this place, they seem very shady and are running Caribbean keno scams near the front of the casino. Once I saw that we were quick to exit as I know they are not playing fair. Beware!

Room tip: near the pool is nice
Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank Travelbuff12235
Reviewed 9 May 2020 via mobile

This was our second visit here in a year. We split our holiday and went to the Riu Palace Macao for the first week and the princess all suites for the second week. It was the same price for each, so it was interesting to compare the two. The food was better at the Macao and it was fancier. The ambiance at the princess was quaint and relaxing. I loved the turtles and birds on the nature walk in the neighbouring resort. If you are looking for pampering, good food, posh bars, go to Macao. If you are looking for a holiday that is more laid back, less dressing up, peaceful nature walks, go to the princess. The new sun beds are more comfortable and new chairs at the beach bar. I mentioned the need for that in my last review. Getting sunbeds is not an issue. The rooms are very nice and the views are spectacular.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda Fraser C
Reviewed 29 April 2020 via mobile

I was there in 2018 in October. I have chooses the 10 days pack with all inclusive. I wish those 10 days never ended. And when you are with friends and family everything is perfect. The price was suitable and the amount of fun endless. I will go back there pretty soon.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Carlaluisamontevideo
Reviewed 12 April 2020

I stayed here in March before the COVID lockdown. During the stay the number of guests decreased rapidly. There are many positives about this place but it was by no means amazing - certainly compared with other resorts I've stayed in Thailand, Sri Lanka and Mauritius. Positives are: great beach, close to airport (20min/$40 taxi), enough parasols on beach, nice pool and grounds, nice staff. The two main negatives are that the rooms are very dated and in real need of refurbishment. Multiple things in the room didn't work and required fixing. The second was the food: it was was ok but certainly nothing more than that. All in all, as it was pretty cheap and not a holiday of a lifetime, I don't feel very hard done by but won't be rushing to come back.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Afrigogo
Community-Princess, General Manager at Punta Cana Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2020

Dear Afrigogo,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay at our property. Also, thank you very much for your positive comments about our beach, pool, grounds and our staff.

We are happy that you chose our resort as your holiday destination, but we deeply regret that your recent stay with us was not a 100% as expected, since our main goal to exceed the expectations of our customers.

Please rest assured that your impressions will be taken in consideration to improve all our levels of quality service.

We would like you to accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you might have had while staying with us.

Once again, we appreciate the moment you took to air your thoughts about our hotel and we hope these minor mishaps do not deter you in selecting our resort in the future.

Julio Paulino
Operation Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2020

Like many other travel hopefuls we had our much anticipated and needed vacation to Punta Cana Princess departing April 7. Fortunately we have visited this property before so we have those memories. Sadly we have to miss this one. Thinking about all the fantastic workers there that treat each guest as though they are family. Prayers to each of you and your families that you all weather this recent virus and that we can see you all again one day.

Room tip: All rooms have fantastic views, you cannot go wrong
Date of stay: March 2020
5  Thank MHewitt_JDemers

Dear MHewitt_JDemers,

We are very pleased because you chose our hotel to spend another vacatoions. Unfortunately, the situation affecting globally forced everybody to leave the hotel.

We appreciate your effort to post a review about our resort.

It is always a joy to learn that we were able to fulfill our main principle, which is not only to satisfy but to surpass the expectations of our guests.

Thank you for your positive comments about our service and our staff.

We would sincerely like to thank you for your loyalty and for taking the opportunity to air your thoughts about our hotel and we will be more than happy to offer you a warm welcome on your next visit to Punta Cana Princess.

Cordially,