Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$180
Agoda.comUS$180
Hotels.comUS$171
Trip.com
FindHotel
14,048 results
All reviews romance suite travel club sports bar a la carte restaurants dominican republic junior suites language barrier bell boy family vacation beautiful beach great vacation jacuzzi tub steak an excursion japanese restaurant nachos lunch buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is OK for vacations. The beach is perfect and the rooms are clean. The food is average. The best of the hotel is VIDAL, a bartender in the lobby (next to Hemingway bar). Also DANIEL with the luggage and shuttle service. Both are great and helpful!!

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank josemlcastillo
Gelson Zorrilla, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Dear Josemlcastillo,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! It makes us truly happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us and we succeeded in achieving your satisfaction. Comments like yours motivate us to keep doing our best every day to improve in all aspects and deliver an excellent service to our guests.

We look forward to your next visit.

Our best regards!
Gelson Zorrilla
Hospitality Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2020

Adding on to my previous review, our service was top notch, the excursion people are rough, but once they understand that you want to do one or you don’t they stick to not bothering you, it’s all about understanding. The language barrier is tough SOMETIMES do your best to understand they are working, be sentimental and understanding and use your SMART PHONE.

RAMON ROQUE & JOSE LUIS REYNOSO BOTH great servers!! Ramon, a great dinner, breakfast, and lunch service! Hard working, with a personable caring attitude. He set our dinners up with a special arrangement and it was over the top made my parents feel special! He look was great! & Jose was a great pool bartender, I think for the week he got us THOUSANDS of mamjauana’s! They both went out of the way and made us feel like they cared! They never were showed they didn’t care and they made it that more special of a trip!

Date of stay: December 2020
4  Thank H4212DFrobg
Gelson Zorrilla, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear H4212DFrobg,

Receive warm greetings from Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa.

Our main goal is to make an unforgettable experience the vacation of our visitors and we are glad to know that you really enjoyed your stay while with us.

We work hard to meet our guest’s wills. I’ll make sure that our staff gets the recognition they deserve. Your amazing comment has been sent to our management!

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our Grand Palladium and assure you that you will enjoy even superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Kindest regards!
Gelson Zorrilla
Hospitality Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

The resort itself is beautiful and clean. The beaches and pools are all nice. However, be aware - their motto is "sell, sell, sell". Every time we walked anywhere on the resort (near the pools, beaches, lobbies etc) we were approached multiple times to purchase excursions and to go learn about the Travel Club. I understand it may be their business to sell, but it was to the point it was "overboard" and definitely annoying. You could go to different lobbies and get different prices for the same excursion and same company! Thought it may just be me with that opinion, however heard several other people at various pool bars talking about how annoying and "over the top" it was. Which brings me to the other guests - very friendly and outgoing!! If you want a reservation in the Brazilian Steakhouse you have to be a VIP member to make a reservation. If you are not a VIP member then you have to wait (apprxmtly an hour to two) to get in. I called to make a reservation and was told - you are not a VIP! Thank you, Palladium - I thought we were all VIP's - apparently not. Also, it is a large resort. If you are a family with small children it may be difficult to walk around the multiple resorts. Very difficult to walk from one end of the resort to the other, but beautiful resort. So if you are not a VIP member, you have to take their "train" and the train is suppose to come every 20 minutes. We waited up to 40 minutes at times. Suggestion - if you are not a VIP member (VIP members get their own transportation!) and are staying near the casino, tell them you want to go to the casino and transportation to the casino will "magically" appear within seconds to take you to the casino! We would get off at the casino (never go in the casino) and walk to our room! If you want top shelf liquor (they do have it and it is included), however you MUST ask for it. If you do not ask you do not get it. The service - our room bar was not stocked on the second day we were there. I called the front desk and asked for a bottle of water on Sat at 6pm. By midnight, still no water. I went to the front desk on Sunday morning and was told after I get done breakfast (we were on our way to breakfast) it would be there. After breakfast still no water. I had to go to our travel agent and our travel rep for them to get us water. They told me to give them 30 minutes. Two hours later, no water. Finally, our travel rep literally had to walk into the manager's office to get me a water bottle!!

Date of stay: September 2020
6  Thank DebbieW1689
Reviewed 14 June 2020

this hotel has been amazing with us! the front desk team gave such a great service upon check in, thepool is amaxzing! great for kids and relaxingh as well. deffinitly going back next year! 100% recommended

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank emilianocarvhalo82
GelsonZC, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Dear emilianocarvhalo82,

Thank very much for sharing your review about your last stay at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites , with the Trip Advisor community.

We are very happy to find out that you fully enjoyed your stay with us and we hoep to host you soon again in our property, to let you experiment a new wonderful experience with us.

Best Regards ,

Maria Rizzi
Customer Care
Grand Palladium

Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

We have stayed at the Grand Palladium hotels in Mexico and Jamaica but this hotel is nothing like the experience we had in them. From check in we had problems, incorrect room and poor service on a daily basis. I don't mind some things going wrong, missing towels, missing knife and fork but to have this happen each day became the norm in this hotel.
Entertainment was awful and none around the pool. The food was hit and miss. I felt like I had wasted 2 weeks of my life in this hotel but as a family we made the most of it all and even on day 10 the hotel reception was still trying to sort out the room we requested, we never did get the room requested or a apology. Safe to say I wont be returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank 19Sacha73
GelsonZC, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Dear 19Sacha73,

Firstly, thank you for your review about your stay at Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa.

We regret to find out that your vacation was affected by the situations commented in your review, that are atypical in our resort.

For sure, we are sorry to know that your stay was not satisfactory despite our daily efforts to provide a lifetime experience to our guests.

All your words will be shared with our Management in order to apply the proper measures to improve the commented aspects.

We hope sincerely to host you again in the future , in order to let you experiment the improvements done and enjoy a real Palladium experience.

Best Regards,